Friday 28th December 2007
Awake at 6.40am.
Not cranky even though I'm so not a morning person.
Not (that) sleepy even though I slept so late.
Not dreading the day ahead even though I know so too many other people who do.
Even after a seven-month sabbatical from flying, during which I was living the life of the unemployed and carefree; spending every day like a holiday with the husband and growing too soft in the middle for comfort, the spring in my step is still as strong as ever. I'm so excited to be flying again and training so far has been so fab though so tiring.
Yes, this "high-class waitress" who is so "low-class" because she has to "work to travel whereas others just travel to work" and has to "serve people all the time" loves her job.
So cool.
PS: A million thanks and a thousand hugs to everyone who has wished me well, wished me luck and wished me only the best. It's only just a job but you all make it sound macam I won Deal or No Deal, gitu! :) Touched, I am!

1 comment:
u go girl!!!:)
Post a Comment