Renostart

Thursday 29th November 2007

So let the "fun" begin, Mr Contractor!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Hacking is fun! Broken walls are fun!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Cement is fun! Sand is fun!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
New jambans are fun! New tiles are fun!


But please don't let the "fun" go on for too long. We've got other things to do. Many other things.

Like introduce everyone to The Fry Guy, among those other things.

:)

2 comments:

mrs malique said...

I'm so excited bout the house, The Fry Guy amongst other things ;))

Novastarr said...

I have been looking at housewarming gifts! That's how excited I was as I follow your reno drama.

And the Fry Guy...haiz, the wait's too long and I am drooling.