Sunday 7th October 2007
During this lovely month, it pains me senseless to realize that this is betrayal at its best. Because blood has been spilled. My blood. All drained out. And all dried up.
Oh the mess, the gore....from the pure evil intention of preserving face. In the false pursuit of righting the wrong, in the facade of concern, you did not even respect yourself enough to go into battle with the correct weapon. So you stupidly bulled in, head on, with self-righteousness as your strategy and surliness as your strength, denying the right and the rights. But with nothing in your head but pride and perhaps, the unrelenting desire to be involved in the whole world's business, especially mine. You failed, did you know that? You and them and all...you failed.
Though my blood, the blood my mother gave me when she birthed me, you spilled.
Now, it's all drained out and dried up. And blood, to me now, is just:-
blood [bluhd]
–noun
1. the fluid that circulates in the principal vascular system of human beings and other vertebrates, in humans consisting of plasma in which the red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets are suspended Ref:www.dictionary.com
Just regular ol' blood. Which I still have, surging within my body and giving me strength in this beautiful life I have. A life you will never know.
So, no, you did not win.
For all that matters now is that I'm in my own home now, with my husband and my cat (select beings who will never betray me). I'm in my own home now, in my fort, in my tower and you'll huff and you'll puff and you'll never blow my house down (being the pigs that you and your posse all are, I'd expect only lip service to that extent!). Yes, the fairytale is a little altered here because see, you're the pigs trying to blow the house down now. No, not wolves. Wolves are smart.
And I take pleasure in my pain to repeat: you did not win. Never did, never will.
Kindly eff off now and take your nose with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment