Going All Metal

Monday 2nd July 2007

Remember this?

Written a year ago, with my heart on my sleeve, I knew such strong feelings for such a strong being will never be vanquished. I knew we'd meet again. I knew I'd feel again. I knew he'd command my heart again.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And so yesterday, thanks to my own robot soldier, The Babushuknya....... all of the above happened, all over again.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And then some.


*sigh*



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Especially in the form of a yellow Chevrolet Camaro with black racing stripes. Oh goodness......grease me up please, didn't realize Bumblebee was that hot too! Although the hotness used in the movie is not exactly a Camaro per se, despite clear shots throughout the movie of the blinging "Camaro" lettering on the sides. It was just a hint of what the new 2009 Camaro might look like. T'was really, truly, actually a Pontiac GTO- repimped, restyled, reworked. But deliciously droolworthy still, no?!

Aaaahh...just gimme, gimme, gimme!









P.S: If aliens looked this good, sign me up for NASA's next walk-in interview, please!? Ex-cabin crew turned astronaut? Why not? I've got my head in the clouds long enough. Time to go beyond the atmosphere!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh...that one also the OTHER love of my life...swinging hot, optimus prime...hehehehehe

Anonymous said...

if Bumble Bee was a man, I would marry him.. *me swooning away*