SundayBloodySunday

Sunday 17th June 2007

Yesterday, a very cute little girl had a birthday partaaayyy to mark her fourth year in this world.

Unfortunately, a very disoriented post-surgery big boy had a sleeping tablet.

Inevitably, a very disappointed me had to give that very cute little girl's birthday partaaayy a miss to take care of that big boy.

Unerringly, a very belated Happy Birthday to the very cute little girl and much regret to her hot momma for not being able to make it yesterday.

Definately, Unkle RedEye and I will make sure birthday girl gets her birthday present!

Probably, Unkle RedEye will be red-eyed no more.

Eventually, we'll see.



Happy Birthday, Little Miss Elsa! :)



PS: My Martini&Idi and a few other couples wed today. Is Unkle RedEye good to go to join in the halal festivities? I hope so. If not, there goes my new social life. Bah.

1 comment:

mrs malique said...

aiks? hes still red eye?
holler if u need help to turn yur social life around k! *lol*

like I said I have the carrrrrr :p