Like.Love

Tuesday 19th June 2007

I'm sorry for what happened today.

I didn't want to hurt you like that. I never want to hurt anyone like that. But I am also selfish like that. And unsatisfied like that. Because at the end of the day, I am the only person I want to make happy. If I turned back time and undo what was done, are you wondering if I would undo everything? Would you undo everything?

I won't.

I don't know why exactly, judging from the upheaval and the inconvenience rippling my calm waters so far...but among many other things that I won't undo, this would be my top draw. With the tried-and-tested fact that everything happens for a reason, I'm game for the same. And without denying my deliberate misjudgements, I daresay....you could be the reason too, you know?

And we all know who was the one who gave initial cause, don't we?

Yet, my dear, you still believe in angels.

No comments: