Soaring

Monday 11th June 2007

Her Kadet flew off today. Flew to fly.

I can only imagine how she feels. A funny stirring from within as her heart fills and empties at the same time. Filled with pride. Emptied with distance. Such is the labour of love, isn't it? Not the best feeling and maybe not the best of times. But it's for better things and from my little corner of the world, I silently rejoice in their good tidings and draw strength from the battles they've won.

So, my brave feisty flying friend, time will fly as he flies. And before you know it, it's all taking off. InsyaAllah. :)

And from my little corner of the world, even though it's not the best feeling and maybe not the best of times, I hope I'll feel the same way she felt today, one day.

InsyaAllah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

babe, u r back in sg for good or for holiday? im here till august..take care. junesky

Anonymous said...

ur "Project: Perf" will come soon...insya Allah.

and i will swoop down once a month to keep them Burungs in check :)

if they dare to nonsense-nonsense...ah kau! aku hocus-pocuskan baru tau.

*kwakwakwa*

-mrsKadet-