He danced a kanak-kanak riang dance for me today when I started singing one of them annoying bubblegum pop tarty SClub7 numbers out of the blue, at the top of my voice.
Don't stop, never give up.
Hold your head high and reach the top.
Let the world see what you have got.
Bring it all back to you!
Tu aje. This post was to state for my personal records that he danced a kanak-kanak riang dance for me today. To an SClub7 song. That I was singing. With my MinnieMouse voice.
Yes, so now you know...we don't have kids yet because we're still kids ourselves. :)
PS: Yelaaah....I DO know the lyrics to that song, so what? And many other SClub7 songs, for that matter, hokay?! Eh....I is

2 comments:
tak salah perr? SClub7 pun SClub7, lah...hahahaha
alah...kita dah anak pun tapi kita masih macam budak selenger pakai helmet besar jugak...
oh, did i mention kita dah ada anak?
heh...
BEHOLD!
I present to you ...
Irfan Lau Bin Mohamad Noor.
Born: 7/6/7
Me... bapak budak....scary thought...i know...
Post a Comment