The other day, on the roads of Dubai......

Too fast for ya? Lemme slow him down a tad.

Yeap. It took all of my willpower not to orgasm then and there, on the road, in my caRR, at the sight of this big bad shiny orange........
A Hummer. With monster wheels. In hot hot hot colour.
I. Like. So. Much.
No, wait..I LOVE.
Now where's my big bad shiny black
*wistful*
PS: Kindly ignore the road hazard that I temporarily became while I kept one hand on the steering wheel and the other on my Ixus....with both eyes on that big bad shiny orange

8 comments:
Woah! Worra beauty.
Walao weii.. i need a ledder to naik the lorry..eh, truck...eh...apa eh??
Hummer is still your thing??
You and your hummer..
Me and my bemmer...
Haizzzz.....
When?! When?! When?!
In my dreams ajer lah.
Bluek!!
what is that an H2? H3?
me luv them,too!
anyway,1st time i see a hummer on monster wheels! they're already quite hefty without them!
omg.
so THAT'S a hummer you've been going on about! WOAHHHH nelly.
luv.the.hummer.
and it looks like an H2 to me.
imagine having conversations in this thing. you've to practically shout cos the other person's waaaaaay over the other end.
heheh.
i saw one parked outside hyatt a few weeks back, (think it belongs to m'sian royalty) and drooooooled!
p/s i heard they're planning to sell H1 and its adik beradik here soon.
ok itu sungguh BESAR!!!
Post a Comment