did someone bust a great big fat pack of coke in front of you just as you inhaled very deeply? is sounding very corky romano luv??? am wondering...should i be worried? aahahaahahah!!!
hi! nice reading abt ur misadventures esp around dubai..insyaAllah in future if i head there, i drop by ur place can?..anyway if ur heading to brissy till xmas eve, tag me..im ard..
Oh bullocks!! I forgot about you cookies!! 0_o!!! its still in my cupboard with the rest of my cookies and my exams belom habis so I'm still cramming all my crap in and I realised...kak han has er.. flown with the wind?!!!!
or are you still here? once my papers habis I'll drop them off? or if you're da kat dubai I'll bake a newer batch when your back?
ajin darling.....corky romano? no no....NO! sorry..i'll watch myself. if it gets too much..GET WORRIED, please!
--------- lady hackwrench....my misadventures?? heheh...well yeah, i attrach misadventures like fruit flies to rotten fruit, i dunno why. but i like so i guess the masochist in me prevails..always. anyway, OF COURSE can drop by my place...can more than drop by hor!! :) and sooo..u're in bustling brissy eh?! i LOVE brissy! but when im there..i chill coz the misadventures somehow dun happen. one of my frens rented a harley and rode around brissy..I WANNA DO THAT! so can we? i'll hunt u down hor when i get there...we stay there for FOUR days for our flights tau! be prepared! :) take care girl..pleased to "meet" u!
---------- di...tolong eh...itu cookies do me no good inside cupboard aahh! terang-terang aku dah balik dubai..and even flew back into singapore for a day then fly out again.! ouchies. so when u're ready, BRING ON THEM COOKIES!
---------- farah/twinks/mrs naz....tentatively, it'S BAAACCK. see how lah hor..kalau kena bully lagi, it'll go back into hiding. heh.
and abt our bajus..thanks hor..i dunno why i've been in LOVE with dark dark DARK blue tones for the LONGEST time now. but i did think the blue was too serious for raya though..hmmph!
anyway, toots...missed ya at lydia's and shireen's open house laah!! wahlau! nehmind...NEXT RAYA!
5 comments:
did someone bust a great big fat pack of coke in front of you just as you inhaled very deeply? is sounding very corky romano luv??? am wondering...should i be worried? aahahaahahah!!!
hi! nice reading abt ur misadventures esp around dubai..insyaAllah in future if i head there, i drop by ur place can?..anyway if ur heading to brissy till xmas eve, tag me..im ard..
Oh bullocks!! I forgot about you cookies!! 0_o!!!
its still in my cupboard with the rest of my cookies and my exams belom habis so I'm still cramming all my crap in and I realised...kak han has er.. flown with the wind?!!!!
or are you still here? once my papers habis I'll drop them off? or if you're da kat dubai I'll bake a newer batch when your back?
When you coming back? or are you still here?
*slaps forehead*
So forgetful>.<
ehhhhhhh, we are seeing the return on the comment box at rai's? wonderful!
i just have to add that your royal blue Hari ray outfit is *gorgeous*. So like the beautiful heels SJP gave to Oprah Winfrey. suka!
ajin darling.....corky romano? no no....NO! sorry..i'll watch myself. if it gets too much..GET WORRIED, please!
---------
lady hackwrench....my misadventures?? heheh...well yeah, i attrach misadventures like fruit flies to rotten fruit, i dunno why. but i like so i guess the masochist in me prevails..always. anyway, OF COURSE can drop by my place...can more than drop by hor!! :) and sooo..u're in bustling brissy eh?! i LOVE brissy! but when im there..i chill coz the misadventures somehow dun happen. one of my frens rented a harley and rode around brissy..I WANNA DO THAT! so can we? i'll hunt u down hor when i get there...we stay there for FOUR days for our flights tau! be prepared! :) take care girl..pleased to "meet" u!
----------
di...tolong eh...itu cookies do me no good inside cupboard aahh! terang-terang aku dah balik dubai..and even flew back into singapore for a day then fly out again.! ouchies. so when u're ready, BRING ON THEM COOKIES!
----------
farah/twinks/mrs naz....tentatively, it'S BAAACCK. see how lah hor..kalau kena bully lagi, it'll go back into hiding. heh.
and abt our bajus..thanks hor..i dunno why i've been in LOVE with dark dark DARK blue tones for the LONGEST time now. but i did think the blue was too serious for raya though..hmmph!
anyway, toots...missed ya at lydia's and shireen's open house laah!! wahlau! nehmind...NEXT RAYA!
Post a Comment