I hereby pronounce these two....

.....man and wife. As of yesterday, the 10th of November 2006.
And I am sorry I wasn't there. Both my man and I. And we can't be there either tomorrow, when you naik pelamin and all. But know that our happiest thoughts, best hopes and warmest wishes are there with both of you. Congratulations!! RainyRoss Inc. is now in full swing!
So to the Officially Halal-Stamped (and signed!) Mr and Mrs Rainy, here's to a new beginning of many new beginnings. And from a damn expert wife of nearly two years to a new wife of barely two days, here's a little tip:-
To keep your marriage brimming,
With love in the loving cup,
Whenever you're wrong admit it;
Whenever you're right shut up.
Oh who am I trying to kid? Damn expert wife? A little tip? Heck, this little stanza tells of a talent I'm still trying to master, wokay?
Selamat Pelantin Baru anyway!!

4 comments:
Hi Raihan...
Thank you for dropping by my blog and leaving your greetings.
Likewise I too would like to apologise sekiranya ada terkasar bahasa, tersilap perbuatan tak kira dari lahir atau batin sepanjang perkenalan kita in this online world.
Selamat Hari Raya to you and Azim as well. Hope the celebrations have been good for you both.
P.S. Thx for changing the "PujanggutMalam" link to the correct one... LOL...
Halamak..melepas..sorry sorry=) jgn marah la heeee=) when u coming back?=)
Hi raihan!
waiting to see you raya pics lah and also reading your interesting entries
update soon!
take care!
PM..oh DEAR! I was hoping u didn't notice that. Honest mistake, I hope u know! :) So sorry bro...you're not the only one I misspelled ridiculously and it was only when someone else I misspelled sent me an email to point out my error, did I notice my other error. I don't know what's wrong with me...blonde moment. And as I type, I have just noticed another error...ELISTA (or rather elisata on my linklist!)..nanti Raihan correct the mistake hor!!
And yes, bro..it has all been well. Celebrations and such. :)
----------
diyana....apa aku nak buat dengan kau naak?! me coming back in a few days, i think! if they don't change my schedule AGAIN lah hor!
----------
ladylee...interesting kerr..?? thanks thanks. raya pics will be up soon...i JUST uploaded my RAMADAN pics ok...so lambat RIGHT?! wahlaaauuu.....and see lah, instead of blogging ANYTHING about Raya on my latest post, I blog pasal benda merepek lain..heheh. Soon soon...:)
Post a Comment