Today, Telok Blangah's Favourite Mat turns...well, a year older.
You don't know who is Telok Blangah's Favourite Mat? Are you sure? Yes? No? Well, here's a clue:-

He's somewhere there, amongst his other old band members. Spot him yet? Yes? No? Well, here's another clue:-
It's NOT the cute girl. Really. Betol tak bedek.
Okay, I'm not giving any more clues. Kalau korang tak tau jugak, then your loss lah, hokay?
Anyway, I have to say, I'm pretty sure this picture was taken during his NUS days and now, eons later...I'm even more sure he still looks the same, even though I have not seen him for a year now, since his wedding. No matter what, he has always looked the same to me, whether he's 17 or 27. Though I haven't seen him at 27 yet. But sure same one ah! (Bah! Men and their secret anti-ageing potion.)
Oh well.
Happy Birthday Mad Noor!!

6 comments:
Salams sis, I have been a follower of ur blog for a few mths already. I love e way ure so fluent & also witty. And slenger me only realized today tt ur comment box is back up. LOL. Anw, mind if i link u up?
oh i tink i know him!
mad noor!
hot guy in blangah rise pri sch and skolah ugama di masjid radin mas dan al-min.
dia pon ada 2 or 3 abg.
smua hensem2!
heh!
gatal tul aku!!
aku dulu pernah mengagi dgn dia tau!
hehehehehe....
small world!!
mengaji lah!
typo!
shidah...waah..thanks. :) i here only fluent..meet me in person and u'd think i'm bisu but actually i'm shy *looks at those people who know me personally* I'm shy KAN?! HAhah...anyway, yeap..my comment box is up and we'll see how it goes lah hor...anyway, I DON'T MIND LINKING UP!! :) Link away...
----------
Lydia...if the "hot guy" u're talking abt IS frm the skools mentioned..ALL telok blangah area kan? then YES...it's HIM....muahahahah!! i hope MAD NOOR will read your comments one day..heheh..member now so busy, he doesn't even blog!
oooooh...so korang MENGAJI sesama eh?? ada ponteng tak?? hahahah! or was i the only one who constantly ponteng?
this is so weird..
i just met joseph (the guy on far right) the other day, after not seeing for almost 5 years and now i see his band's pic here.
weird.
holy crap!
mother-of-all terperanjats!!
a post, just for silly ol' madnoor!
tersangatlah touching, raihan...
thanks for this...
Post a Comment