I Got Booked

Tuesday 21st November 2006

My current read...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and I swear, upon the Birkin bag that I hope my one and only husband will one day buy for me, that this is not some kind of manual/D.I.Y step-by-step/idiot's guide. Purely fiction.

And yes, I bought it only because the cover looked damn cute. I've only started reading it so I'll tell you later, whether judging a book by its cover is a form of judgement to get by with at all.

And if you think this is chicklit at its lowest form, I'll say everyone needs a dollop of nobrainer fiction every once in a while, no?

Not every day is Da Vinci Code Day. If like that, we'd all be rocket scientists by now.

2 comments:

Nana said...

Comel sekali buku nih... confirm very good chick kit. haha!

Nana said...

Chick Lit. *typobleargh*