Princess-In-Training Begins Training

Wednesday 4th October 2006

Tengoklah this tiny tot?!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Princess-In-Training Arissa's got her training started, y'all! Today, Tee-shirt...tomorrow, Tee-ara....I mean, Tiara!!! The Queen Mother, Queen Rania, Princess Mary of Denmark and Prince William's girlfriend Kate Middleton, the future Princess of Wales have got nothing on this princess-in-waiting!! She'll have them running for their money (and royal haute couture) ...uh...once she starts running herself lah! :) Be very afraid, Your Majesties!!

So cute kan?! Kena paksa pesyen by her momma, pulak tu!! And, mind you, I thought them shoes were not supposed to fit yet, wokay?! Heehee.....so cute so cute so cute!! I went weak in the knees when I received this MMS from the proud mom herself weeks ago.

Have been showing her off to all my crew whenever I get the chance and now I'm showing her off here.

*sigh*

6 comments:

Raihan said...

Test...test...testing aje eh....

I don't even know if I really wanna have a comment system ok...blogging world so full of bullshit and bullshit stirrers but hey....

..what doesn't kill ya only makes you want to kentot in their face.

So comment away, my lovelies and my liabilities!

jewelhenna said...

ello cayang! that's the gorgeous queen soraya's lil princess??? dear god, she's bee-yoo-tee-fool!! and yes yes yes the outfit is cute giler nak mampos! teehee!

take care, love ... me miss you!

ramadan mubarak!

Anonymous said...

helo raihan i'm so an avid reader of yours!!..love the way u blog to the max really!!.. :)

anyway yesterday i dreamt of u getting pregnant..dunno y i suddenly dream of u seh..never met u before but i dreamt of u...klakar kan....!...oklah have a nice day!!...take care!! (dun mind the bad english yah..)

Raihan said...

kak m/jewel- this is soraya's little girl...she IS beautiful..like her mom ok...putih and all. and my darling kak m...i MISS u too. u might not noe that but i do.wish i can meet u and talk long long.... :)

*hugs*

ramadan kareem, doll!

sya/qatriel- thanks for such kind words about my unkind blog. :)

u dreamt of me getting pregnant?? that's lovely lovely lovely! and the fact that we've never met heightens the wow factor by a zillion lorr....heheh.insyaAllah..may it be a sign of something that's going to happen..sooner or later. :) thanks for sharing that with me...i feel so high now!!

PS: mana ada bad english?? apa jer... heheh.

Anonymous said...

hee..me didn't noe the shoes would fit that soon either! her tapak kaki is quite d panjang n wif socks, the shoes fit pretty nicely...
been letting her wear 'em shoes a lot these days..cos nanti before long dah takleh fit lagi..so sayang..but dun worry, this pair has already been slated as a permanent item in arissa's cupboard! :))

Raihan said...

Siti...yah yah!! I was giggling when my mom first told me that ur mom called and said the Arissa dah pakai the shoes coz her tapak kaki panjang....so cute!! then lagik u gave me the MMS i was a goner...SO CUTE AAH!! CAn't wait to see her again..and to see u...I lost the pictures we took at ur lovely place coz I lost the SD card..:( .

All in all, I hope u're holding up well with motherhood..I'm sure u're doing fine!! See u for raya soon,darling!!! CANT WAIT!! :)

And u should keep the shoes..mana tau got number two three four coming along..heheheh. wahlau...aku satu pon belom!!