Sigh.
I'm spent.
Spent from oohing and aahing and geraming and swooning. Princess after princess after princess. In-training but still princesses, nonetheless.
It was raining, or rather, popping boys for awhile. Off the top of my head....Aniq, Adam, Adil, Rayhan, Audy, Harith, Ilhan....yeah...semua nanti nak form boy-band kan?! :)
Now, it does seem matriarchy rules in the maternity wards.
To name recent additions to the royal line-up...we have Arissa, Rifqah, Maya, Alisya and now.....

Okay, I think I know the name of this wee little lass but I'll keep that to myself...for now but I'll say, say, say, say, saaayyy.....this hot-stuff KeepKebayaKejap momma has finally given birth and boy, do both mom and babe look gooooodd!! Sorry, babe, saya curik gambar awak from Multiply nak posing kat sini, k?Tak mau marah...bulan posa....sabar! Kalau mau marah, tu semua nanti boleh settle , set?!
Heh.
Okay. Tu aje nak announce. But seriously....baby girls a-coming! Next up, Mak Budak Diah pulak popping out another baby girl come January but the mum's going to keep mum. Still.....make way for girls, girls, girls!! :)
Yes, as you can tell, I've been keeping an eye on the babies popping out, like hot popcorn on a stove, I don't know why. I think it's my own little baby preview and perhaps, subconcious jabs from my biological clock that I could and I should start procreating. Maybe baby. Maybe not. But it's good to goggle. And it helps that all them babies are darnit cute. Mana baby tak cute, you ask? Do you really want me to go down that road? That road where I've seen ugly babies.
And now, a whole bunch of us are going on a road trip to Al Ain (it's another state in UAE!!) do what many of us used to do before but are not able to do coz we're so far away.
We're going to watch a football match. And we're going to be rooting for Singapore. It's Singapore vs. Iraq tonight, y'all! And we're going to do the Kallang Wave. All seven of us. Heh.
Again, to Mr and Mrs Khai...CONGRATULATIONS!!!

3 comments:
waaaah! dapat blog announcement ah! heh.
nak curi gambar...curilah...
bulan puasa mana boleh curi2? heh.
Am so glad that finally, u have this comment box!..ehhehe..*I know that u used to have it then*
Yup, she look gorgeous kan? Even after gng through labour!
And yes, the baby's so cute!
It's me la, esra..
(If u could still remember the emails)..hehehe..
mrs khai...tak marah kan? heehee....well...curi2 in the name of geram is orait aper....all for a good cause,mah dear...all for a good cause. :P
esra...walau email mu tidak ku ingat....blog mu tetap menjadi pujaan hatiku...heheheh.eh..i realize i havent even linked u daaah..i tot i did already..aper jer. eh..ur agar-agar oreos tolak sini sikit aaaah.... :)
Post a Comment