I know this is old news and I know the men who have knifed themselves silly That Day have since reverted to normal operation and realized the existence of their wives/girlfriends (who have patiently and graciously waited at the sidelines while their men, in sheer delirium, openly displayed dismay at The C.T hooking up with The D.K) but I can't help it.

"Remember eh, all aspiring DatinWannabes, one Datuk at a time!"

"Then I wanted to lift the sarong up like that...!"
Ugh.
But haiyaaah...to each
As the The New Datin herself would say,
"Enjoys!!"
(Although I do wonder how my late father would have taken the news. Really badly, I suppose. He was a BIG fan. BIG BIG BIG. Everytime he sees Siti, he turns into a a veritable prepubescent. It was so gross to witness at times but my whole family got used to it. And it did NOT help that Uncle AJ and Uncle Asaad always gave us backstage access during Suria and Warna/Ria concerts and performances to meet Siti- and other forms of the Malay glitterati- and I would bear witness to my dad's own misai twitching. Aaawww...Dad, this was one thing I couldn't stand about you but I'd give anything to see you do that now. Siti and all.)

No comments:
Post a Comment