Monday 5th June 2006
Newsflash:
My missing N6270 has been found and has been reunited with its Prada cover. So it is not lost. So it did not get sucked into a vortex, inside or outside. So it is not about to be replaced. Oh well. It was stuck snugly between Kak Lifah's sofa cushions. Though I was sorta looking forward a teeny tiny little bit to a swish new phone, I felt a flood of emotion wash over me as I held my not-lost old mobile in my trembling hands. I know, I accept and I will acknowledge this feeling taking hold of me:-
I am relieved.
And Nurul-Hot-Stuff, sekarang saya boleh seru panggilan awak ah! So...here we go!
3 schools I went to:
1. Garden City Intnl' Kindergarten (cute little purple gingham minidresses as uniforms!)
2.Crescent Girls' School (see-thru "scandal" lemon yellow blouse & sometimes dirty peacock blue skirt...hello lolitas!)
3. Ngee Ann Poly (no uniform...pakai baju apa pon boleh..janji pakai.)
3 things in my handbag:
(I shall answer this with regards to the OTHER crap that were somehow in my bag today..besides the usual suspects like my purse, my mobile, my car keys, my lip gloss etc)
2.Crescent Girls' School (see-thru "scandal" lemon yellow blouse & sometimes dirty peacock blue skirt...hello lolitas!)
3. Ngee Ann Poly (no uniform...pakai baju apa pon boleh..janji pakai.)
3 things in my handbag:
(I shall answer this with regards to the OTHER crap that were somehow in my bag today..besides the usual suspects like my purse, my mobile, my car keys, my lip gloss etc)
1. My jogging shorts and tee. (I thought of hitting Mamzar Beach for a jog just now in the evening...till I saw a bunch of guys milling around looking rather....well...horny...so nehmind lah.)
2. My Ipod Nano on its wrist strap (See item no. 1 reason! Must listen to music while running.)
3. 4 pieces of Hanuta (nak habiskan stock coz Azim's in Frankfurt again and he promised to borong MORE!)
3 things I do when I am stressed:
1. Whine to Azim (sometimes complemented with a loud agitated voice, a bit of drama and a bit of crying)
2. Take a long long nong long nong drive and get lost (minyak very cheap here, hokay?!)
3. Watch DVD reruns of Friends/SATC/Desperate Housewives and all my other favourite google box shows! (always helps!)
3 places I go to on a daily basis:
1. Azim's side of the bed (regardless of whether he is there or not...I just lie there and sniff his scent like a druggie chick gone wrong)
2. Jamban (daily doodie deposits..I digest very well, thank you very much.)
3. Gym (I'm lying through my teeth here....)
3 fav fruits:
1. Dragonfruit (the little seeds help enormously in the abovementioned digestion)
2. Grapes (seedless only...if got seeds, I will telan and that will also help in the abovementioned disgestion)
3. Strawberries (pretty fruit for pretty girl, no?)
3 names I go by:
1. Raihan/Han (nie sudah standard)
2. Nuraihan (my full name..used during flight briefings for self-intro to crew, who will memandai shorten it and modify it to their liking..i.e. Nura, Nur, Nunu, Rai, Rairai, Rairairai, Ray-han, Rayna, Rania, Reina etc..how they get the Rania and Reina from Nuraihan is beyond me.)
3. Nor-Rey-Haaaan (pronounced in the most makcik way possible and only used by the beloved makciks-makciks in my life i.e. my nenek, her sisters, other grandaunties, their sisters..you get the drift.)
3 of my fav food:
1. My mom's cooking (especially her sup bontot!)
2. My nenek's cooking (especially her daging kicap!)
3. My Azim's cooking (especially his mie bakso goreng!)
3 things I am wearing right now:
1. Outerthings (shorts and singlet)
2. Underthings (you know I know lah)
3. Other things (potek glasses, wedding ring, engagement ring etc)
Who is in the house with me:
I believe no one coz Azim's away but if there's anyone else, I wouldn't like to see him/her/it till daybreak, thanks ah!
Who am I thinking of right now?
My Azim Babushuknya (and his suitcase full of Hanutas!)
Who did I last talk to on the phone:
Some sexy-voiced Arab dude from Dubai Traffic Police hotline (to complain about stinky kurangasam old karat Jeep driver cutting in front of me suddenly with nary a signal coz signal light rosak! Dah lah kurangasam...karat pulak tu...dahlah karat....lampu rosak pulak tu...dah lah lampu rosak..nak jadi road gangster tak sedar diri pulak tu!)
Who did I sit with during my 5th period in class?
Luvena Katherine Kusuma Halim (possible the richest and most bochup girl in Crescent Girls' School those days...daddy owns a bank, y'all! No, sadly she did not give me "samples" from her bank...she just willingly shared with the rest of us in Sec 4/3 her jaw-dropping collection of erotica novels. Yes..those books with honky horny men and busty women entwined and enraptured on the covers. With nipples showing.)
Who was the last person I uttered love to?
My Azim Babushuknya before he got out of the car to go for his flight briefing this morning.
Who do I wish I am with right now?
My Azim Babushuknya (and those Hanutas he promised)!
Who gets on my nerves most in school?
The triple-science class next door and their triple-thick books.
Where is my phone?
Not lost, that's for sure!
Where do I sleep?
On my king-sized bed (With Azim. Sometimes alone. Sometimes with Nano. Sometimes with erotica novel.)
Where is the place I took a ride to?
That would mean I did not drive, right? Okay..then to Abang Zack's house at Al Garhoud yesterday with Azim driving. To pick up Kak Lifah and her parents to bring them to our house at Al Ta'awun.
What was the last thing I ate?
Hanuta. Hanuta. HANUTA!
What colour shirt am I wearing now?
White with bits of hanuta-coloured flecks down the front.
What is the closest item to me that is blue?
The porn VCD I confiscated from my brother and "accidentally" brought home. Blue movie, yes?
What do I like most about school?
Mrs Veronica Siah. She's a what. Not a who. And I'm lying about the liking.
What is my fav colour?
White.
What do I wear most often jeans or shorts?
Jeans ah. Kaki kurap macam nie nak pakai shorts hari-hari? I don't want to scare the children.
What was the last movie I watched?
X-Men III. No, not the aformentioned blue movie. :P
When did I start school?
1985
When did I last go to the mall?
Today, earlier in the evening. To buy a Brabantia wastebin, baby!
When did I last burn something?
Last week. The midnight oil. To finish an assignment that is still...not finished yet. Burn ah!
3 bloggers to do this:
This seemed like a daunting task at first as I have more than a dozen bloggers whom I would want to tag but thankfully, it seems diorang semua dah kena tag and have tagged each other. And I shall spare the mommas with the babies coz already these lactating Goddesses are tagged daily by their cherubs. So I shall kenakan the younglings who are now on your school holidays, correct?
Correct.
(in alphabetical order now...)
1. Ida
2. Shameen
3. Shazila
That was fun. Nak kena tag lagi ah!
2. My Ipod Nano on its wrist strap (See item no. 1 reason! Must listen to music while running.)
3. 4 pieces of Hanuta (nak habiskan stock coz Azim's in Frankfurt again and he promised to borong MORE!)
3 things I do when I am stressed:
1. Whine to Azim (sometimes complemented with a loud agitated voice, a bit of drama and a bit of crying)
2. Take a long long nong long nong drive and get lost (minyak very cheap here, hokay?!)
3. Watch DVD reruns of Friends/SATC/Desperate Housewives and all my other favourite google box shows! (always helps!)
3 places I go to on a daily basis:
1. Azim's side of the bed (regardless of whether he is there or not...I just lie there and sniff his scent like a druggie chick gone wrong)
2. Jamban (daily doodie deposits..I digest very well, thank you very much.)
3. Gym (I'm lying through my teeth here....)
3 fav fruits:
1. Dragonfruit (the little seeds help enormously in the abovementioned digestion)
2. Grapes (seedless only...if got seeds, I will telan and that will also help in the abovementioned disgestion)
3. Strawberries (pretty fruit for pretty girl, no?)
3 names I go by:
1. Raihan/Han (nie sudah standard)
2. Nuraihan (my full name..used during flight briefings for self-intro to crew, who will memandai shorten it and modify it to their liking..i.e. Nura, Nur, Nunu, Rai, Rairai, Rairairai, Ray-han, Rayna, Rania, Reina etc..how they get the Rania and Reina from Nuraihan is beyond me.)
3. Nor-Rey-Haaaan (pronounced in the most makcik way possible and only used by the beloved makciks-makciks in my life i.e. my nenek, her sisters, other grandaunties, their sisters..you get the drift.)
3 of my fav food:
1. My mom's cooking (especially her sup bontot!)
2. My nenek's cooking (especially her daging kicap!)
3. My Azim's cooking (especially his mie bakso goreng!)
3 things I am wearing right now:
1. Outerthings (shorts and singlet)
2. Underthings (you know I know lah)
3. Other things (potek glasses, wedding ring, engagement ring etc)
Who is in the house with me:
I believe no one coz Azim's away but if there's anyone else, I wouldn't like to see him/her/it till daybreak, thanks ah!
Who am I thinking of right now?
My Azim Babushuknya (and his suitcase full of Hanutas!)
Who did I last talk to on the phone:
Some sexy-voiced Arab dude from Dubai Traffic Police hotline (to complain about stinky kurangasam old karat Jeep driver cutting in front of me suddenly with nary a signal coz signal light rosak! Dah lah kurangasam...karat pulak tu...dahlah karat....lampu rosak pulak tu...dah lah lampu rosak..nak jadi road gangster tak sedar diri pulak tu!)
Who did I sit with during my 5th period in class?
Luvena Katherine Kusuma Halim (possible the richest and most bochup girl in Crescent Girls' School those days...daddy owns a bank, y'all! No, sadly she did not give me "samples" from her bank...she just willingly shared with the rest of us in Sec 4/3 her jaw-dropping collection of erotica novels. Yes..those books with honky horny men and busty women entwined and enraptured on the covers. With nipples showing.)
Who was the last person I uttered love to?
My Azim Babushuknya before he got out of the car to go for his flight briefing this morning.
Who do I wish I am with right now?
My Azim Babushuknya (and those Hanutas he promised)!
Who gets on my nerves most in school?
The triple-science class next door and their triple-thick books.
Where is my phone?
Not lost, that's for sure!
Where do I sleep?
On my king-sized bed (With Azim. Sometimes alone. Sometimes with Nano. Sometimes with erotica novel.)
Where is the place I took a ride to?
That would mean I did not drive, right? Okay..then to Abang Zack's house at Al Garhoud yesterday with Azim driving. To pick up Kak Lifah and her parents to bring them to our house at Al Ta'awun.
What was the last thing I ate?
Hanuta. Hanuta. HANUTA!
What colour shirt am I wearing now?
White with bits of hanuta-coloured flecks down the front.
What is the closest item to me that is blue?
The porn VCD I confiscated from my brother and "accidentally" brought home. Blue movie, yes?
What do I like most about school?
Mrs Veronica Siah. She's a what. Not a who. And I'm lying about the liking.
What is my fav colour?
White.
What do I wear most often jeans or shorts?
Jeans ah. Kaki kurap macam nie nak pakai shorts hari-hari? I don't want to scare the children.
What was the last movie I watched?
X-Men III. No, not the aformentioned blue movie. :P
When did I start school?
1985
When did I last go to the mall?
Today, earlier in the evening. To buy a Brabantia wastebin, baby!
When did I last burn something?
Last week. The midnight oil. To finish an assignment that is still...not finished yet. Burn ah!
3 bloggers to do this:
This seemed like a daunting task at first as I have more than a dozen bloggers whom I would want to tag but thankfully, it seems diorang semua dah kena tag and have tagged each other. And I shall spare the mommas with the babies coz already these lactating Goddesses are tagged daily by their cherubs. So I shall kenakan the younglings who are now on your school holidays, correct?
Correct.
(in alphabetical order now...)
1. Ida
2. Shameen
3. Shazila
That was fun. Nak kena tag lagi ah!

No comments:
Post a Comment