Pre-Flight Post

Thursday 30th March 2006

GulfNews did a survey and this pizza joint came out tops.

Image hosting by Photobucket

So it inevitably came out tops recently as our movie marathon sustenance of choice. As we stayed in to snuggle up. As we glued our eyes to the array of ciplak DVD movies we have at our shameless disposal.

And it was good.

So good that even when we realized our ciplak version of March of The Penguins I recently acquired in Colombo was completely in Cantonese (with English subtitles, like it would help, like that!), we kept our cool and stuffed yet another slice into our greedy dah-tak-lapar-tapi-masih-perakos pieholes.

A moment on the lips, forever on the hips?

I care naught.

Sedap gila.













Now, I'm about to get ready for a flight to Singapore. I predict my nenek and my mom got our maid to whip up a whole buffet spread of fat-laden Malay dishes, as they would do everytime I get home skinnily sans about ten kilos of weight. Tak senang ah tengok Han kudut, according to them.

But I very senang! Really! I like.

Oh well, they care naught.

So okay, those who are supposed to meet me in Singapore for the next two days, you know how to get me. The number's......my husband's number lah coz my M1 SIM card hilang. Heh.

No comments: