Sunday 5th March 2006
I gladly still stand uncorrected. I believe what I know.
This recent shenanigan has catapulted my email inbox flow to pandemic proportions. Friends and strangers have come forward to air their opinions and reflect their interest. I am quite amused at the controvesy I have unwittingly caused as it reaffirms my other belief that we all love a little bit of drama. But my intention was not to generate a blog war. The war was already waged by Cruella when she first hate-tagged me in November 2004 and it has been a tireless battle ever since.
The e-mails I received were interesting and heartening. I'm glad there are so many discerning people out there who read but don't easily take sides, although they've heard more from her than from me. They do, however, believe the obvious eventuall even though they don't really know the whole story, a story that would date back all the way to 2002. Something blown so out of proportion, it has now become uglier than abusive ex-boyfriends and upset ex-girlfriends.
As much as possible, I'd appreciate it if people do not get involved publicly by hate-tagging lurid stuff about me or her as it is not at all constructive. I think the only people who have a right to say anything in public, if at all, would be me and her. And of course her wife, Trina, for love is unerrinly loyal. Again, I am glad of my decision to disable my comment feature as whatever nastiness people have to say about me or her would be privately done in her camp or in my camp and I'm seeing less than usual dissings of me on her blog by orang-Raihan-tak-kenal-langsung, which is surprising but gratifying. There are a still few habitual losers in her haloscan who know neither head nor tail but like to suck it and suck up anyway and to these people I'd just like to say, "Up yours!" in the sweetest, non-offensive way possible. :p
Now, I'd like to blog about this once and for all and revert to being oblivious while I fervently "wait" for Her Highness's return from The Land of The Greenback.
The most burning question on most minds and on the e-mails is:-
You've kept quiet for so long. Why are you speaking up now?
Well, frankly, I am sick, tired and really weary of it all and I am not afraid to speak up. I never was afraid but I really like being passive. Yet, where I've been silent, they've been raving. Where I've stopped bitching, they've been like Lindsay (Lohan) and Nicole (Richie not Kidman) on Speed. Where I've been living, they've been dying to see me die. It's getting too much now. My tea cup runneth over, you know?!
In other words, they've been quite menjadi-jadi and I don't to be some bisu tak jadi.
If anything, I know I'm becoming more vocal and aggressive now, leaving love notes on Cruella's blog now with a renewed vigour that has been on reserve for far too long. I know it is not a good time as Her Royal Highness is away on a much-needed break to George Bush's country. I understand she's a high-powered marketing manager, devoted mother of two baby boys who are hardly a year apart and a doting wife to a dedicated overworked national security employee and she needs this holiday from the stressful hectic Singaporean life so many of you live. So I am being quite the Cruella myself by shit-stirring at such a wrong time.
But then again, when is it ever a good time for bad things? And I did not want to ride out the tide and float back to calm waters again, like I did previously. After all, I have not been really silent and if one could recall, I usually react on my blog when really shitty things are being done behind my back and I find out about it even though I wasn't supposed to. Only the most recent episode where she totally flipped and naik loktang on her blog about me (coz she thought I hate-tagged her about being a baby-factory) saw me taking a back seat and observing everything incognito. I kept silent that time coz I really didn't know what the hell happened and what sort of "damage control" I could exercise coz I didn't recall causing her any damage for her to cause me such damage. I thought it all died away and they'd stop coz I obviously didn't start but like I said, Lindsay and Nicole took the wrong drug, baby!
I think these things have to be silenced once and for all or else it'll drag on till time immemorial. I've considered quitting this blog world once and for all but this suggestion has been vehemently vetoed by those who have heard me voicing my resignation. After all, if I really quit blogging would that make her stop flogging? Methinks not.
Thus, it'll no longer be pretty when both of us are about a century old with lumpy bread for boobs, grey bits for teeth and wrinkled leather for skin. And still trying very hard to prove who is right on whose blog. As it is, three hundred pictures of something after a mere eighty-something hours is really trying to prove something, no? Methinks thou doth protest too much, Your Highness.
So now, people say, I've kept quite for so long?
No, my dears, methinks I've kept quiet for too long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment