E is for Exam. F is for Fishah's Birthday.

Thursday 16th March 2006

This, I must do.

Coz she's the baby of my galpal posse. Coz she's also about to take a giant leap and start a career in another country soon (and I can't be there at the farewell party :P so what's new?!). Coz she's our Gangster Jurong (soon to be renamed!). Coz she's so beautiful but she really doesn't know it! Coz she's a TaiTai-In-Training. Coz she's such a Laugh-A-Minute. Coz she's so merepek. Coz she loves the White Ones, like I do, and we both want to be a part of White World.

Coz she is Fishah. And me lup her much much.

Happy 24th Birthday, Nur Hafishah!!!!
Image hosting by Photobucket
Ain't she gorgeous? As with all the hot-babe units in my galpal posse. Me not so hot so must be with the hot. Heh.

And also coz I'm so freaking stressed out about my forthcoming exams, I carved out a really bad day for myself yesterday. And now, my Azim's left me for London Gatwick and I'm alone again. And even running it out at the gym did not help (although I'm paying that place another visit after this!).

And so, coz putting together a birthday blog thingie for one of my favourite girls is somewhat mood-lifting and I can feel a little bit of the lost endorphins beginning their mass production within my cavernous being.

Enjoy being 24, Peesa Peot!! It's a big fat come-of-age time (for me lah, at least!) and it's a big fat intro to what being a quarter-of-a-century would be like.

But it's heaps of fun. Whichever way you'd take it.

See ya soon, I hope! So can give you big hug as well as not-so-big prezen.






Okay, now, back to harsh reality and back to studying TEN (yes, sepuluh!!) modules I have lost all comprehension about since finishing my last assignment. Now, that's about a gazillion pages to the ratio of about only three remaining brain cells which is equivalent to the theory that manyak-manyak retail therapy is in order for a stress-mess like the present.

Correct or not?

No comments: