Santa Me

Saturday 21st January 2006

My flight schedule changed at the last minute.

Some unforeseeable circumstances occurred and I am still in Dubai. Will be on standby tomorrow. Again on the Deathrow Pardon/Executed wait. Like fruit no fall sometimes.

All apologies to the lovelies I promised to meet in Singapore on my now-gone rostered flight. Especially the January birthday girls. Rozi and Shireen, your pressies (I hope you will like them!!) are safe and sound. Will be safely in your hands hopefully when I get a Singapore flight on standby. And so will the contraband that Hana (another January baby!! Baru saya tau!) of Eddyhana Inc. requested.

Oh and Hana, I saw something like the bag that you said you wanted. If I can, I will take pictures and when I meet you on MSN, I show you, okay? Heehee....so exciting.

As for Mardee, come 23rd January, I am expecting birthday celebration pics up on your Multiply so I can Adobe my tak-tau-malu-punya-muka in there somewhere. Unless it's a private Boypren/Girlpren romantika-di-amor thingie with Arif. Then I won't airbrush myself there. Tak mau jadi lampost, penyebok or gate-crashing threesome partner. Heh.

And I count in my yet-to-give giftlist, the overdue wedding pressies of Misa and Diah....didn't want to FedEx them from Dubai. Might not reach them in one piece. So thought of sending them by courier from Singapore when I reach there.

And the gifts my aunty wanted me to get for her from here. She saw some things that happened to be cheaper in Dubai than in Singapore and she wanted to give them to her friends. So I am the delegated runner.

Yes, my suitcase was filled with barang kiriman, presents and lovely contraband. I felt like Santa Claus. Only without the beard, the ruddy nose and the red suit.

Red hat can or not?

No comments: