Saturday, 10th December 2005
She stepped on me hard while I lay naked on the floor, swathed slightly only by a crumpled piece of patterned cloth.
And there went my first evening in Singapore. Me, in my birthday suit being fondled by a surprisingly powerful Ibu Ani, a tiny little Indonesian masseuse. She said I was very full of "angin". I wouldn't be surprised, judging from the frequent flatulence I am capable of. Azim can vouch for the flatulence. He is my number one fart fan. Heh. Sorry, honey.
Landed yesterday afternoon to attend Nazir and Mariani's wedding this evening.
No, not on duty. On leave. Or what's left of it. Wanted to come into Singapore since the 4th but the Christmas sale going on in Dubai's Villa Moda is truly the cat's meow. Now, with only 2 days left of my leave till my next duty flight, I have to resort to flying in just for the wedding and flying back to Dubai in time for work. Ouch. Nazir and Mariani, you guys better feed me well at the reception.
Next up - getting the approved flight swaps to attend Diah's and Misa's on the 18th.
*sigh*
I hope I get them. Everything about this flight swap thing is a challenge! I don't even need Soduku to get a migraine.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This just in.
Mrs Hana of Izadhana.com and of the gorgeous maternity clothes ensemble has given birth to a wee little lad this morning.
Congratulations!! Celebrations!!
SAYA NAK GI TENGOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAYA NAK DOKONG BABY!!!
Another challenge ensues.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, to meet my beloved Hartini and her beloved Colin to attend the nikah ceremony of our beloved Nazir and Mariani, though sans MY beloved Azim. He couldn't get the day off nor the annoying flight swapped.
I'm sure Nazir's plenty excited. The boner's about to come to an end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
ewwww u kener step on??ouchies..dat bad huh?so I guez dat ibuk has gotten rid of excess angin liao..hope u're feelin better luv..
hei y muz u always be on a SO-CEPAT-DATNG-SPORE-TRUS-NAK BALIK mode?boring ah!
nxt tym pray pray inform earlier..I owe u sum moolah remember?
*LOL* stepped on, eh?
eh, laling...hope to meet you at diah's and misa's wedding :)
mak oii!! did u hear yr bones cracking?! *gulp*
take care yeah
Post a Comment