Nazir and Mariani: Hitched

Monday 12th December 2005


Nazir And Mariani

11th December 2005


He met her while he was "farming", I heard. He is serious with the relationship, I see. He tried to play down most of his bad jokes, I hope. He melts at the sight of her, I feel. He makes her melt too, I think.

They got married yesterday, I went.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

They'll last forever, I know.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And he sang for her...ooohh...her sang for her!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Once again, congratulations, you two! Shag happy, okay?!


Halal-stamped.


Helluva wedding.


Happy ending.


*sigh*


Even though I am back in Dubai now (yes, I am. At the stroke of midnight, after the wedding, I rushed to the airport to check in for my flight back home for my next rostered flight, which would officially mark, the end of my leave!), I am still not over the singing part. I mean, yes, my Azim sings for me (with his own made-up lyrics in place of Justin Timberlake's, no less!!) but he'll never have the guts to belt out tunes in public!


Tomorrow I'm back in Singapore. Again. On a rostered flight, this time. As crew. Not as a pampered-assed passenger like yesterday.


If anyone needs me, I'll be in Carlton till Thursday.


If anyone needs Nazir & Mariani, I think they are on their way to Mauritius.


Note to said honeymooners: Make like a bunny and breed.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not Mauritius, MALDIVES!

Heh, thanks for comin to our wedding, dear Raihan. See you soon!

Anonymous said...

Raihan,
Be strong ok. My prayers are with you.

-Nurul Asy

Anonymous said...

Dear Raihan,

Don't let this bother you cos ultimately, the people who really matter are on your side... Mardee, Nurul Asy, me and many more
P.S Be careful

Love Sitikat

izadnhana said...

OH MY!!! thanks SO much for putting up pics of nazir & mariani... GORGEOUSNESSSSSS. *sigh*

and thank u aunty rai rai for dropping by with the LOVELY gifts.... baby aniq (and mummy) likes very very much.

and i OWE u a treat ok. serious.

Myzurah87 said...

I went to mr nazir's n ms mariani's wedding but dint get to her him sing.. oh well i wana see more of d wedding pictures can?