My gynae's receptionist did it first.
Then my aunty followed suit.
And then my mom's friend.
And so, I was thinking, why don't I ask anyone else if they want to do it too so that everyone can do it and get it at the same time so I don't tire myself out going back and forth getting what everyone wants.
So....

introducing La Ronda's Chocodates.
Emirati dates with roasted almonds covered in fine chocolate.
My gynae's receptionist kirim twelve (750g) boxes, my aunty wanted eight (225g) and my mom's friend wanted ten (750g). The receptionist kakak has had a taste before and wanted more since my gynae brought home a box from her conference in Dubai recently and my aunty and my mom's friend tried the few that Azim brought home last week when he had a Singapore duty flight.
So my next trip to Singapore, which will be in two days, will be full of boxes and packets of Emirati dates with roasted almonds covered in fine chocolate (yes I sound like a broken record!). Heavy but very yummy and just nice for Lebaran and what's left of the Ramadhan days. I can finish a whole box by myself so it's taking me quite a bit of willpower not to touch the ones I am bringing home. If anyone wants them,let me know and I can go and get them all at one go before I leave. Yes, any excuse to get my butt out to go shopping since Azim left this morning for Sydney/Christchurch and I'm on my ownsome lonesome. Otherwise, I'd plant myself at home and rot. So lemme know. But must cakap cepat-cepat.
They are availabe in:
110g - $3.00 (packet)
225g - $5.00 (box)
750g- $15.00 (box)
Call -both Dubai and Singapore mobile numbers/SMS -both Dubai and Singapore mobile numbers/e-mail -raihanconnected@lycos.com/tag -here/holler -o'er the hills...if anyone wants any of these.
Ready.Set.Go.

37 comments:
Nasib baik bukan tengah time puasa when I saw these yummy pics....
ms raihan,
can i order some?i sent u an email.pls check. thanks.
-Intan
dear raihan i dont have any of your hp number so i send you email.
tanzz.
raihan, I want!!!! Uwaaa!! But how can i send you the money *thinkin'*
Hi again.. I send you an email Raihan.. ;)
rai, i dah sms you. heh.
and darling...why of all dates you had to come right-smacked when i'm dead tight with appointments!!! *wails and stomp feets*
terlepas lagi nak jumpa si cantik manis nie...*sigh*
anything with CHOCOLATE i suka sekali...
alamak...lambat setapak...
heh!
hey i haf lots of them lying in e fridge untouched! ngah savouring it! dear elista intro them 2 me & i'm hooked!! :) so i'll expect 2 taste some more wen i c u soon eh..*wink-wink* (Princess)
err.. cik raihan..
me wanna order 2 kan?? de 750grm
i dunt have ya number koz me lost me hp.
u want me to transfer money? or wats de best way to pay ya?
email me or drop me a line at me blog k?
tHankz
Hi Raihan,
Si Captain balik flight eve of Raya so the next 3 days, kita jalan Raya lah. Yipee... He requested for flight so can come back just in time to gimme duit Raya.Hahah..
Oh, everytime si Captain goes to dubai, dia bawak balik that choc dates. So now, i have plenty5 of that for Raya and post Raya.Hope to c u on bulan Syawal.
eh babe, u're back for raya! fab! those chocs look good, yummeh. i still have tons of my frankfurt chocs rotting in my fridge hehehe
oh yes, that reminds me. can i pay you via kak shireen? your iftar dates clashed with mine, lah, dear. ao i is terlepas meeting you again *sigh*
awww Raihan, gonna missed u here wen u come...sorry cant make it ahh got work :(..btw haha my dxb flt last mth i dah bawak balik 10 pkts of choc kurma for Raya..berat oii my cargo bag..hehe...i hope to catch up with ya wen ure nx here for Lebaran Insya-Allah..tk care ..have a safe trip here :)
babe...haha standard ah sq crew always go chocs n nuts..heheh...i can go there and spent over S$150 on kurma and choc kurma alone..ishh kan..aniwae it dun matter on packaging coz afterall im gonna open the pkts and put em in those colourful containers meant for kuih-muih...haha one jenis kuih down *grins* speaking of kuih, i havent even start making one..habis...tinggal berapa minggu lagi seh....ahh btw, wen nx will u be in singy?
are you back here yet?? bila lah nak ber-tete-a-tete, cepat!
wah beb...awak puji2 kiter ni maciam ada makna je...nak cheesecake lagik eh?!!! hehehe
my tangan kaki pinggang sumer mcm nak patah.....hardcore nyer buat kuih...tak setop setop! hehehe
hmmmmm........now now...when will u be here again? i hope u can make it for syawal yah.....must come my house then i bleh buatkan u satu kotak....and thanks for getting more arbaya for moi!! sie sie ni.. ;) see ya soon!
ahemz!
err...awak...hehehheh! I also want to order the chocodates. I emailed you oready with my contact attached.
i is the lup you many many. u is the so extremely sweet. thanks awak!
oh yes!
i is the pray hard for you so that both u n dh can be in singapore for raya!
if u need accomplice for the bloody murder. holler me! *LOL**
Hi Mrs Azim,
Me lurve reading your BLOG coz you handle all the hepi & unhepi situation well. . .
My kelik is @ dubai they too bought the stuff for me but I simply can't eat that coz for sure kena sore throat hihihi. . .but it's nice
Till then beb take care
Hi Mrs Azim!
I've sent an email for d ordering of tat Emirati. Kindly check.
Thx:)
jahmad1
hey intan payung..thank u many2 again for everything!!! i just hope mrs melon can fit in that area! hehehehe...otherwise buat penat uuu je. hehe
ok u take good care of you! im wishing you good health always and hope to see you & hubby in Syawal!
hi rai!
this i have to say! i enjoyed ur company (and the rest) semalam!
ur impersonation of the china stewardess is damn farnie!
ur sis is cute!
ur mom is vair nice!
the chocodates are yummy!
the pizza & ayam asak canadian pon sedaaaap!
the chicken pie yang dah halal pon sedap!
hope to see u again! :)
*repeats everything misa said*
eh buat lagi tu china stewardess impersonation pls. pls. boleh arh. eh?
and pls suruh ur sis ajar her andartu biology teacher sex education after everything she's learnt frm us yday.
:p
cepat datang spore lagi!
next time, k, me meet u? :)
rai it was very nice to mit u for the 1st tym.u so klakar.jumpa 5 minit i dah sakit perot.u baru mandi muka fresh pulak tu.pon boleh kekek.
slemat hari raya advanced. thank u for the chocolate. sedap gila.i nak order lagi can?untok my aunty lah she nak for raya.call me if ok.thnks.
-Intan
Hi Raihan aka Mrs Azim,
Like to hop my way to your BLOG so sweet of you to share the goodies with fellow bloggers
Till then Cheers
hi raihan those seems very tempting to me....yummy....since i'm pregnant now..can i have some??...i order from u thru ur email pls do check...pls pls pls....thanks so much my dear....
afternoon, rai! when you coming back to singy again?
Raiii!! *waves*
i wrote an email to you. But did not receive any reply. Anyway this is important.
I need to change the number of my orders.
If you had not bought the chocdates yet, i need 5 boxes instead of 7 as indicated in the email. Otherwise leave it as it is.
I'll try send another email to you with regards to this.
Thanx rai!
Hey there, Kak Rai, This is long overdue. Anws, It was gr8 fun meeting up wif u! Now I no there is a CARLTON hotel muakakakakaka...selenger bte bachin betul ah kita ni! masya allah.
anws, i have emailled my order to u liao. nxt time kita meet, mesti tok c**k longer okay doks.
lateeeeer!
Raihan! I have sent you an email, could you puhleeeeez help us out? Go check it and I'll be waiting for a reply!
rai, selamat hari raya aidilfitri to both yourself & azim!
salam aidilfitri to raihan sekeluarga.. maaf zahir batin :)
Slamat Hari Rayer to u & family..!
Maaf Zahir Batin. ;)
hi ya there Kak Raihan,
Selamat hari raya aidilfitri kepada kakak sekeluarga! semoga bulan syawal yg mulia ini penuh bermakna lagi untuk urself and family. insya allah
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to u and Azim....Maaf Zahir Batin... :)
woi makcikkkkkk!!!! where u got msg me? Of kos i want de chocoLatesss!@@@@@!!!!
Post a Comment