Today, the 3rd of November 2005, Mr & Mrs Azim Ezat Shakoree (yes, our very first Raya together!!) hollered...

What is our debut couple colour this year? Click here!
Maaf Zahir & Batin.
Eid Mubarak.
Bkhair!
In other words, Selamat Hari Raya, y'all!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I regret to announce that the Chocodates are no longer available in that packaging (see previous post), at that price. Apparently, the ones I got that time (I bought them from the new Carrefour in the huge new mall, Mall of The Emirates eh...not Choc N Nuts), were on promotion as they were clearing their stock of that particular packaging. Thus the good price and my willingness to spread Chocodates joy (yes, I am a sucker for value!).
Now, it's either I get them from Choc & Nuts (who sells them only in plain plastic bags of per kilo) or I get the spanking new silver boxes at a ridiculous new price. If you want to see the silver boxes (for aesthetics purposes, for proof, for whatever), I'll put pics up hor? No need to get snide.
If you still want them, please e-mail me for the prices. If not, I apologize to the individuals I promised. I am back in Singapore for the first day of Hari Raya and will be flying back to Dubai tomorrow to fly to Paris in two days. I will have another Singapore flight next week.

18 comments:
eh, rai...let me noe when u coming down to singy so i can meet up with you. me still haven't collected my dates!
salam lebaran to you guys ya...hope u have had a great Syawal so far... ;)
Salam Aidilfitri Rai & Azim, minal aidin wal faizin wal maqbulin :)
aww..so sweet..i like this kind of couple shots..u 2 lookk good..hehehe..niwaes..SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN!!oh oh n thank u for dropping by my bloggie..ehhee i m a secret reader of urs..the prev comment was my first..well apparently not my last..
yooohoo raihan!! apa kabor?!
Selamat Hari Aidilfitri to you and loved ones.. Maaf Zahir & Batin! ke Paris ye awak?
Nak kirim roti Perancis bley? ehehe
Eh eh..lawa nye korang dua nie..what a gem!
selamat hari raya to u and azim? hmm lemme guess? cream color?
Isit gold karer?? btw ure goin cdg? shopping tak?? if u r let me noe...
babe..u look deliciously pretty in this pic...soo lawa...:)
I'm guessing the baju is peachy cream in colour? ;P
Nway here's wishing you and Azim Selamat Hari Raya..Hope u guys will have fun 'berjalan raya' for the first time as husband and wife..
i know! i know~
grey kan?
see ya around, babe.
must come to tampines tau. (that's in singapore ok.)
and i'm guessing black n white.
be it checked or stripes.
but erm, i secretly hope not. heehee.
selamat hari raya to the both of you!
cik raihan, Selamat Raya. Nenek aku bilang kau tunjuk kan the pic u took time siti kawin. bila kau raya ke sana? i thot kau ke sana time first day je.
tak payah guess...
hijau kehijauwan..
kan kan kan...
eid mubarak to u n family...
ah tu kalau nak raya mood,datang lah ke blog ku ini...
sure can count on me
me beraya 1 bulan...heh
hullo couple with the gross tales! hehe..thanks for coming over. sorry tak masak...pasal penat 4 hari raya blom hilang! (padahal esbok da kosong)
hehehe...see you when i see you! take care! ;)
Salam Lebaran to you,Kak Raihan and husband.
Went to curi2 tengok at ur multiply and I must say tt the blurred couple-seeking-forgiveness shot was absolute classic. the best shot in tt album.
selamatz!
Aiikkss.. tak perr lah Raihan.. I finally found where to buy that La Ronda Chocolates! Its here in Brunei!! *giggles* Anyway, Cheers Raihan.. Happy Hari Raya to you too...;)
thats ok raihan. coincidentally my 2nd cousin going dubai and so i kirim thru her wen i saw yr blog entry.
thanks eh for taking orders. so sweet of you!
oh yes! nice couple shot there. ;-)
awak, tak update eh?
Post a Comment