Akhirnya...

Wednesday, 5th October 2005

Finally,

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I have uploaded Siti's pictures. All of them. A whole freaking month after the actual event (again, I apologize profusely,Che Siti!). And so in my multiply, I have a visual buffet spread of the solemnization and the reception at Asian Civilisations Museum.

I did not get to go to the one on the groom's side due to some last-minute...shenanigans. I just stayed on at ACM sampai habis.

But please feel free to ogle at them pictures anyway. Especially at the gorgeous, gorgeous, GORGEOUS bride.

And if you want to see the professionally done ones, go to Siti's multiply. They were done by her colleague from Berita Harian, a photojournalist who is also apparently just oozing with amazing wedding photography talent.

And thus the amazing picture I have up here to catch your attention. Also by him. No, I am not that talented (if at all!). The very lawa shot up there is carefully selected and stolen by me and is the professional outcome of Abang Jo of BH.

Any queries, bombard the lovely bride.

I can help answer some questions but I'm too busy looking for a cure for acned korn.
Stay tuned.

28 comments:

ina said...

eh awak..for a fleeting moment kan i tot tu u tau..haha and wundering how come azim looks dif sumhow *lol*

aniwaes salam ramadhan mubarak to u :)

jewelhenna said...

lovely! i've been to both her multiply and yours. gorgeous gorgeous GORGEOUS! and she looks even better in person. macam anak patung! and yeah boy, she looks so much like you, it's scary. heh heh. i kicked myself for missing her wedding but i'm glad to see that it was a beautiful affair.

i kicked myself too for missing the chance of seeing you that day. oh vell .... such much, i guess ... i hope another opportunity presents itself soon!

btw, i'm SO gonna kapoh those henna photos. heehee!

take care, luv!

~jewel~

Anonymous said...

LOL i tot u kawin lagik!! ahahahah looks a bit like u lah from fAR!
Ya ya i know i potek lol.

Hey slmt berposa!! Wah looking at wat u ate for sahur n breakfast i was almost drool on my keyboard LOL!
Cheh...so tempting the way u describe it.

Anyway happy ramadhan al mubarak!

Alles-Lila said...

masya-allah!!! that is a beautiful shot!

ramadhan al-mubarak to you & azim!

Sharafynna said...

Eh eh Raihan...i also thought that was you. Akak tertipu..

Anonymous said...

Awak! She's a carbon copy of you! Gorgeousness! Love the shot.

-Mizzy-

Alles-Lila said...

rai, how can i not miss a thing when i spied a certain mak andam that MIGHT be the same person dolling me up for my wedding day? i believe the mak andam who dolled siti up is a certain ms aisyah, correct? kherkherkhe...she comes highly recommended and i made sure that she's available for my wedding!

yeah, had i known u much better then, i'd have recommended anggun to you.

i so love your long hair and i actually was horrified when i saw it short. hehehe...takpe, it can always grow longer.

rai, be at my wedding, hokay? it's in july. will send you the card waaaaaaaaay before hand, heh!

selamat berpuasa!!! it's the 3rd day tomorrow :)

Simply Sofie said...

alo beb! thanks for the *small* favour yeah...hehe...susahkan u aje... ;) and thanks big big time in gedebance!! i promise i wont menghilang this time! cant afford to! haha..

Anonymous said...

hey you!

i think there's a pic of your mom just behind me in one of the pictures i took with the newlyweds.
heehee.

nadia said...

hahha..need i say smtg diff...guess not..well yes, tot dat was u too...khekeh..anihow..dah buke onboard dah, on first day...heheh..duty calls!u have a blessed Ramadhan Al-Mubarak urself..take care gerl!

Anonymous said...

rai!!!

i thot SHE is YOU! muka sama seh!

oso, the groom kan...looks familiar...and his dad's name "binhan" mcm pernah dgr gitu...hmmm, i may be wrong, but they have another wedding reception pat ulu pandan cc? i think my parents went.

btw, can i have your email address, please?

Sarin said...

nice pics! such a lovely bride & lovely wedding!!!! and of cos not forgetting the "basis" too.. hehehe... so anggun in black :)

Red said...

First of all, here's wishing you Ramadhan Kareem to you and yours, darling :)

Second, to prove how tiny this island is, your cousin-in-law's dad is a friend of my dad's. *chortles*

Hope to see you again sometime, someday.

Almost Perfect Mum said...

eh oh, kak raihan..thx for the tags..appreciate them.

anws, mungkin agaknya si minah chubby ni boleh jadi your emirates junior in the year 3000. :(
anyhow, i seriously tot dis was u.TIPAH TERTIPU!

hahahahaha..okie dokie selamat berpuasa..and i link u up okie dokie...?

Sarin said...

ello mrs azim :)

where u heard from? heehee..

betul lah tuuuuuuuu.......

u take care too ya ;)

Sarin said...

LOL!

cakap pasal babat.....

me oso menjadi2 - makan non stop. masya-allah.

Alles-Lila said...

afternoon, rai!!!

must tell you way before hand per? u live so far away! and you have to fly to come to my wedding. i'm more than honoured! hehehehe...

goodie...when the date draws near, i'll mail u the card!

take care!!!

Anonymous said...

Raihan...i post Siti message at her multiply..i wonder if she still remember me...

Aliyah said...

eh! i agree with the others. ya lor! one glance looks like you. anjat gegerl! ingat you really married one more time to your hubster! *LOL*

heh! looks like this year is your 1st Ramadhan and raya with your hubster hor! best tak? ekekekke...

and yes....men gave the same answers - once is enough!

nvm...you wanna take studio photo together2 with me tak? *LOL* if the hubster tak nak....biar kita je yg bergambar *LOL*

I'm really outta mind today. pardon me.

Selamat berpuasa to you and family!

Pupu Sulaiman said...

She is a beautiful bride.;) I see all her photos at her multiply. Really nice photo taken. :)

Oh btw raihan, change my website address to www.freewebs.com/fouillis-classe

Thank you.. Cheers, Raihan.. *waves*

Simply Sofie said...

finally laaa dapat jumpa si cantik manis rupawan!! thanks for bringing the stuffs. i still wanna apologise for the last min request....and bummer wish i could stay longer. anyways, you have a good & safe flight home and tell me hows the taste like yeah..and
rai...s...l...o...w...d..o....w....n.......p....l....e.......a....s.....eeeeeeeeee!

hehehehe

nadia said...

elooo....hows the fasting coming along sis??? cukup tak? No yok yokking dokies...stay in the peachiest of health...

Anonymous said...

this is an absolutely wonderful layout! make me one, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*whispers* truth to be told, the only other time i "painted" my face with something other than make up was during my NPCC CI training back in '97 with Pulau Ubin uber dirty ground mud. kira macam kena sabo dengan ma'am and sir. so they slapped our face with muds that are flowing ultra freely on the ground. God knows how "clean" those muds are sebab my face went devoid of pimples for a while. muahahaha....

so, no, tak paint² lagi...kherkherkhe...

happy fasting, darling!

Anonymous said...

hi raihan.
nice new layout. love that pic of you and azim by the beach.

selamat berpuasa and happy birthday to your nenek! : )

ayu - a passerby

Almost Perfect Mum said...

eh eh, ur layout rox girl!
anws, i gt a qns to ask. if one has been to an open day in October but was unsuccessful, should one go for the next open day held 2 months after (ie:in december)? is it advisable?

sharinna said...

Cantik, sungguh cantik awak punye layout. I loikeeee.....

ina said...

eh lawa tol ur layout...blk n white is so chic...How's the fasting going? tk care :)

Anonymous said...

Salamz Fairlady,

Been awhile since you dropped my blog. A pleasant surprise to see your message.

Thank you for the kind compliments though I must say I'm only 1/5 into hitting my goal. I have to discipline myself or I'll forever be the rolly-polly guy.

Yup, the fitness trainer is right esp when you get older, it becomes more difficult. I am fortunate that from tests done prior to starting my regime, I have a high metabolic rate as well as muscle mass, which when combined during workout, could result in faster burning of my fats.

It helps that previously I was slim and I've lost weight a few times through working out, so the body accustoms itself quickly since it's already used to it. But actually, I'm surprised myself at the rapid progress. My only fear is reaching the plateau where I can't lose anymore even if I continue the same intensity. Cue increasing the intensity & varying the workouts.

Yup we guys prefer to sweat it out. We feel better knowing we've done something and seeing the sweat as proof of our hard work.

My wedding plans are getting on fine, thank you. Just the card-making left as well as drawing up the guest list, which is a big headache.

Wishing you and Azim a blessed Ramadhan as well over there...

Ma'assalamah... Ilalliqa'...