Okay, okay.
I know Siti's wedding post is due but I can't help this. I have not taken a peek into Friendster since it was banned months ago in Dubai and I have just discovered it is no longer blacklisted and is now easily accessible. Finally, after so long, I can view Friendster profiles at my own pace and by my own kaypohness. And as the responsible big sister, I immediately viewed my brother's profile and found this:-

Imran's latest mat polis portrait shot!!
Hensem hor, my brother?! Though, I believe this might have been taken after a i) super long night-shift, ii) a tussle with some hustlers OR iii) a sleepless night before a morning shift coz he had to send me to the airport at 2am. I still wonder what happened to the putih-nak-mampos complexion he used to have as a kid but I think he turned out ay-okay, didn't he?
No, no....he is not a real mat polis. He's a Mat NS Polis to be exact and he's passing-out next year. Then he's going off to the university, InsyaAllah headed for a better future than to be a regular stereotyped Malay policeman.
Adik, rock on. Our family's financial situation for you to pursue university education is better now so I hope you'll use the money wisely for that coveted piece of paper that you intend to shove in disbelievers' faces. Not so much for blinging bodykit on the Gen2 eh?!
Oh and stay hensem and get pretty girl tau! I very shallow, you know. I want lawa sister-in-law, thank you very much.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Right. In the process of resizing Siti's a.k.a Soraya Salim's wedding pics. Just returned from a particularly tough Karachi flight. I have been pampered for so long coz the only Karachi flights I did were on the small 180-seater Airbus 310 aircraft since I was one of the few who were "extra" qualified to operate on that aircraft. So "full" Karachis meant nuthin'. Easy peasy.
Till now.
Since I'm (thankfully!!) no longer on the A310 crew list, I get Karachis (and other surprising short turnarounds) on big fat Boeings. Which means nearly 300 at full-house for such a short flight. Quite an interesting challenge but not when I have just returned from a mind-numbing, do-nothing, sloth-filled, laze around leave in Singapore.
Which now means, I have a head-splitting migraine. And to top it all off, three lonely nights hugging throw-cushions as my Azim Babushuknya is.....yeah.....away.
Bummer.

50 comments:
awak! sorry i didn't get to meet you at soraya's wedding. something came up and i had to attend to it. i was so looking forward to see you again tau! btw, i'll be getting the abayahs from shir today. thanks, love! how much do i owe you? email me hor. oh wait, i'll email you. heh heh! please please please post photos of her wedding! i wanna seeeee! i bet she's looks so gorgeous!
~jewel*
hee hee..
yes,imran is very handsome.muka attittude tapi soft spoken. even dulu2 kat jagoh primary ada budak minat kat dia.
hee hee...
i still dun get to meet you! *sigh*
anywayz, err...i think my sister might have remembered imran soooooooo much better than i do. kherkherkhe...
ur bro quite cute hor...hehe!!
kakak,pls delete this entry!!!Malunye!!
kakak have u ever wonder where is my book of alot of memories?My `memory garden' book?Where i told all my selenger p5 frends i`ll be going to america and they believe?And in P5 i had a crush on a chinese boy named'Zheng Jinghui'?and he wrote in my book saying he loves me????WHERE is that book???well its at home in singapore.with ur cute little innocent 12 yr old sister.Does the clues of the book ring a bell to you??????
hey babe..
if u see sha in dubai...kirim salam pelok cium! heh... :P
and sorry if i was harsh in any ways...!
take good care of you and synflex plus a good sleep always work for me migraine...
i used to get it a lot! but i started a routine of fresh cuppa black coffee every morning and since then....i seldom get migraines...
hello sweetie,
ouh, it's ok. dun mention it.
pengantin is barely surviving but still alive and kicking madly. muahahaha...
well, got down to booking kak ita, booking red for henna, booking a certain bridal agency that got me into initial paranoia, err...trying my damnedest to shrink and strike off certain items on THE "bridal checklist" (that asphyxiates me, by the way), trying to book the videographer, trying to book the photographer, TRYING to book the caterer, trying to figure out when is the best time to book the void-deck so as to avoid fighting last minute with a funeral of some sort...and more tryings!!! *gasp*
*breathes*
heh.
hope you're soooooooooooo much better!!!
Woot woooot!! hensem boy!! I bet gurls melt at his sight LOL!
Kak dia tgh tlg carik kan calon ek? matchmaker looking for pretty babes for handsome adik.
Oh and by the way, eheheh i wanted yoga pants bcoz they r comfy lah.. macam seluar tido ala ala ur busuk tido pants LOL.
amacam half way thru pose blh koyak? LOL besar betul kangkangngan u.
To both my younger siblings (or perhaps one bulat younger sibling pretending to be her abang!),
please refrain frm merepekking in my blog. only one of all three of Shaikha's children is allowed to merepek here at one time and that one would be ME (obviously!).
and Zihan, i KNOW Abang will not leave me a single message in my belog coz i KNOW he thinks he too cool and macho for all these girly blog stuff.
So I KNOW the "imran yg muka berok" is YOU. Plus, you think Abang would call himself a berok?!
Heh.
Go study for PSLE can or not?!Menyeleweng kat sini pulak.Bilang Mummy baru tau!
Hehe.. sungguh kelakar la bace nie comments seme.. hehe.. ader kakak cam gini kan best.. hehe..
:)
Oh yeah, didnt know that u knew my kakak sedarah as well, NuraMrsEsman, ahakz.. a small world but then again, she's very popular too hehe...
Rai babe...itu bag sold out dar in the boutiques here...kena tunggu itu salesgirl to call me if they ever decide to stk on it ...*wigh* but nvm got cdg and fra comin up...perhaps? *winks*
scum of the earth you are. delete this comment why don't you? i wonder why you put in so much effort filtering and deleting comments.
Hi, I've left some comments here. Do you mind if I link you? :)
I meant, I've left some comments here before. LOL!
You can't take insults, can you? Why delete comments if you don't care about what people say? All you need are praises from people, who are blinded by your hypocrite character.
oh, how many times have you said "coffee, tea or me?" today?
shallow mellow.... like "world peace!"
so u guys met up...so best..niwaes, nuh..please dun make me any less humble than I oready am not dokies...but one thing for sure...Im nice to those who r especially nice emselves, the rest...can just buat bodoh neh! khkehek!ooh yes... I simply lurve "Backside of Anger" by Raihan Opus..hehe.. u sure have a knack for such a literary composition!Honest! I realli do like it...hell a fury like a stewardess scorned???
hey there=) was just blog hopping and found your blog=)
i think you look gorgeous during your wedding and i think u need your husband to hunt this anonymoron down, the was mr Esman did for Nura..
its sad really idiots as such exists in a nice polite blogging community.
its even more amusing how this idiot makes a fool of himself by showing his cowardice. identify yourself if u have the balls i think.
congrats again on a beautiful matrimonial union=)
Salam. I just come across your blog when i bloghopping. Anyway, i'm a singaporean staying in Dubai. well, when you are far far away from your hometown, to get to know someone from the same place is just a wonderful feeling. Anyway if you wish to keep in touch please email me at shahidah.ramdan@gmail.com. Hope to hear from you soon. Take care... :)
babe,saw u last sat oposite modena simei.....drove pass u..hahahahaha.....guess u goin to airport rite?
my oh my oh my...
u sure got your hands full of hate taggers.
aw.. just wave yr middle finger high up in the air and yell "Look at me! Look at me!" heh.
Thanks for dropping by.
angry at u?
buat apa siak?
Hey Raihan,
It's so easy to detect the identity of this infamous ANON. Her grammar very berterabuh - just like the language in her blog. Hehe.
One example:
"All you need are praises from people, who are blinded by your hypocrite character.."
Please brush up on your English, ANON, before you start criticising my fwen Raihan.
lets put two and two together. The recent spate of hatetagging directed at Raihan is of course from the SIA-no-brainer and her blind followers.
Raihan is gracious enough not to unlink her and harmlessly puts the "takgenglagi" label.But she is malicious & unlinks Rai immediately!
Raihan can make big bucks by publishing a book of grammatical errors and substandard English found in her blog. The book can be named "BloggyLurve & the BrainlessKebaya".
wat so big deal abt one's grammatical error - writing a blog is not like sitting for an exam or somthing.*roll eyes*, as long as those who read can u'stand that's good enuf i suppose.. so wat if raihan writes powderful england, when she cant even think properly b4 she writes. now the whole world knows her debts & bragging life story ! but who cares! Did any of u "blindfollowers" care ??
the other party deleted her link - cos, i tink she got her mind set not to have anything to do w raihan anymore - firm decision!! ...and wat's with "takgenglagi" - so childish..grow up pleaseeee!!
Im not taking sides here ,i dun even know both party and i dun write well too.(its just dat ive been following this episodes)LOL -
im just merely stating wat i feel as an observer . pls ponder and think carefully b4 u shoot at me! Pls accept wat i wrote w open mind.;)
Everyone makes mistakes - learn fm it..dun tink of wat bad things someone has done to us, think of the good - and there'll b less conflict. Ramadhan is coming,it's a good time to make Peace (ego aside)
** Only to Raihan: U are a pretty and very smart lady ,i so have to agree ,and i simply love your blog **
// this is NOT one of those hatetaggers //
pardon me if i intrude in your blog..my sincere apology! Salaam.Peace!
quote comment by ghurl:"Raihan is gracious enough not to unlink her and harmlessly puts the "takgenglagi" label"
is that really harmless or is it just raihan being spiteful & childish?
wat the other party has done is more gracious, deleting her link & not smearing it up with distasteful label.
Hey Raihan - hope you doing ay-okay urself. I missed the outing you organised becoz i was just so phreaking busy. Heads up gurl and keep in touch. Stay fab!
Everyone,
Thank you for the kind words and the not-so-kind ones too. I appreciate both compliments and insults and I deleted all the insults at first (including the one aimed at the Kebaya in support of me) coz I wanted to clear the karma here.I was about to talk about my cousin's wedding. I need the good air.
Note that I have never before deleted a single hate tag before this.
First of all, the "takgenglagi" label is just to let interested parties know that I never like to sever all ties with people. I did her wrong but saying sorry to a person like her is moot coz she...well...she didn't really like me, in the first place. So I think the smallest infraction from me would have pissed her off. I can tell. I don't know why she didn't really like me but I could feel it. Despite her being so involved at my own wedding like as though she really cared (whose pictures are now deleted from her online album!Ouchies!) but I know now her involvement might have been at MJ's insistance and probably nothing to do with being a good fren to me. If one day, hearts are less hardened, I'm open. I'll apologize for all that is worth. I don't stay angry for long, I don't keep grudges. And you, for your info, I saw BOTH messages in BOTH blogs from "passerby" with the same link. I know what is going on, who passerby really is and now I wonder why BOTH passerby comments have been deleted. Oh and FYI, I don't leave tags in my own blog under any other name except Raihan.
And I admit I wrote my debt story out of anger at Dinky's outright rudeness and bitterness.Honestly, I don't care if people know about my debts and such now. I don't regret the post where I proclaim to the world I took loans for my cars and my home (though NOT my wedding). I'd rather people know things about me and the hardships I go through rather than assume I'm a silver spoon baby with an easy snazzy lifestyle.
Even before Dinky came out and displayed the hatetags, some people in my extended family were assuming other things about how Azim and I could afford the wedding without financial help from our families. Some even went as far as to say I carelessly spent my share of my late father's wealth. I'm glad now that I went public with how Azim and I afforded our wedding and no, I make it clear again, it was not from a wedding loan. (Do you know how hard it is to get a wedding loan in Singapore with an overseas income?! We asked about it before two years ago!) We did not take a loan for our wedding. It was from careful planning, cutting corners and Azim's sheer determination to make me happy. Oh and most of our past few years savings lah. Goodbye Gucci's Guccissima and LV's Speedy for at least two more years!Ouchies.
Till today, I do not know who could have badmouthed to Dinky that I took a loan for my wedding.And I guess I'll never know.But I don't care. Gasak korang lah.
Haiyaaahh....people and their assumptions. Let it be. I'm happy, I had a perfect wedding (to me, at least) so let it be. I pissed HER off, I can be very bitchy and I write well (sometimes lah) so let it be. SHE betrayed me and hooked up with Dinky (before this hoohaa happened) and still pretended to be my friend till I pissed her off recently so let it be.
I am my own island. I love those who love me (and there are those who love me okay?!) and I still have my decade-long galpals whom I love enough to show the kurap on my ass, even if every blogger wants to hate-tag me from now on.
Enough talk about the "debt", the Na & Na feud with me, the who is more brainless than whom- SQ vs EK saga and enough of what is enough.
I want the karma here to be clear before I put up pictures and posts about my darling cousin's wedding.
SO please, the good and bad Anons, it will all come a full circle one day. No more fuel to the feud.
Thank you.
Now, I'm going to Fujairah with Azim. So let us be.
Stay beautiful and happy with yr loved ones. Leave all the unhappiness behind.Wishing u and yr family good health, wealth and happiness in life.
Hello!kiter passer-by baik.kita tak kenal awak sangat..yg kita tau,kita suka wedding awak and pastu...lots of people were talking bad things about u..i dunnoe..but hehe..i sebok kat sini pasal nak tau aper u buat sampai slim cam ni..hehehe.ok.whatever it is,harap awak tabah.ok.
Raihan, next time you're @ Modena, give a shout out to me lah. Knock on my door! Hahaha, Simei St 4, Blk 225, Tingkat 3, tepi tangga!
- Farhana (TKGS)
Raihan, why you define it as 'betrayal'?
Do not hate, for it is sin. Do not persuade others to hate of those you hate.
Hey Raihan - it's okay doll. U know, it's becoz u are fab, pretty and talented that others love to have a go at you...just bcoz. Do whatever makes u happy becoz in the end it's no point pleasing people when u are miserable. In the end, it's between u and Azim right?
AZIM........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm SAVANAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
..........ur neighbour
(Oh and stay hensem and get pretty girl tau! I very shallow, you know. I want lawa sister-in-law, thank you very much......... )hmmm... hina sangat ke seseorang yg tak lawa?... i hope itz just a personal joke...
a'alah kalau lawa takde ugama pun macam mana tu...nak kan lawa jer...dah tua dah tak lawa cari yang lain ker walhal sendiri waktu tu dah tua...ishk btw ur adik pun bukan nyer hemsem mana pun...
jangan ambil hati yea dear it just a reminder to u ...
Apasal melayu suka dengki? Biarkan ajerlah, apa dia nak tulis pasal adiknya, haknya tersendiri. Lawa ke tak lawa, beragama ke tak beragama, itu antara Allah dengan kita. Maksud awak orang lawa tak beragama ye? Sungguh cetek ye pemikiran anda, Cik Anonymous. "Kelawaan" pun datang dari Allah kan? Besides, it's all written in good fun dearie, don't need to take such a holier-than-thou stance.
Evidently, a lot of people, including myself, are very kaypoh. Haha. I feel for you dear Raihan. But cheer up, you love your life and that's all there is to it. At the end of the day, it's between you and God.
And no anonymouses in between.
(I love reading your blog because it's well-written, which is MUCH easier on the eye. Without having to mentally correct structural/grammatical/whatnot mistakes. Tiring I tell you.)
Reina
Reina *lol* thank u.....i'm not talking to u btw.
eh .. awak.. yeah if its from StarMovies then its the 'decent'one alright. So how many couples were there originally eh? hmmm see laa now u make me wanna watch this uncut uncensored version of the movie. *itchy hands*
herda
ish ish...lupa ker all of u ya, all comes from Allah..
kalau dia nak 'pull the brake' blh jadi papa kedana dan hodoh within a blink of the eyes jer tau...lagi2 kalau org yg tak bersyukur, riak dan membangga diri. Rezeki yg melimpah ruah kalau sumbernya 'tak halal' tak berkat dik ooi..
sekadar peringgatan jer ye...
maaflah jikalau terkasar bahasa bab makcik nie tamat alif ba tah jer, pas tu tak dapat teruskan bab tak der rezeki utk belajar tinggi..
cuma saling menginggati jer. Kalau yg salah tak jadi salah jika dibetulkan (itupun kalau diterima)
ampun sepuluh jari dik ya
morning raihan.
yes, besides all the never-ending frenzy, i'm allergic to a component in henna. bingitz kan??
*LOL* clour outstanding? awak, me got the same problem as red herring. the colour don't really show. kesian kan kan kan?
kherkherkhe...
thanks for the tip, though. will scout for it. and yes, our videographer serach has come to an end. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....!!!
*looks meaningfully back at raihan*
you know.... i know lah.
and it's so hard to meet up with you, so lemme just give u a virtual hug here.
*HUG*
:)
u take care too, babe.
~mrs i
Ello Raihan :D Aaah, buat gig kat Dubai? Hehe.. any of those forecasted 'gatal arab men' nak sponsor ticket and accomodations? Hurhurhur.. Kalau ada, questionable places pun questionable places lah. I'll just whip out my microscope and tweezers for the job. (Joke, hokay?)
You nak amik Legolas silakan lah. My hubster cukup buat I. *chuckles wickedly and whips out long blond wig and prosthetic pointy ear tips to put on said hubster*
You take care, luv. *hugs*
Hi Raihan...Update leh...
Thanks for bawak-ing me and shahid all over here in Dubai.. Best gitu..minus the weather lah.. Hahahaha...
Hai..saga nie tak abis2?
Buat bodoh sua ah...
wei raihan..biler na buat update sal ur new house? ;)
knock..knock..
Cik Raihan..mana dia gambar Siti kawin?
Saya tunggu dah lama tau...
i see you still as popular as ever Mrs Azim. heh. take it with a pinch of salt.
ur just as bad as me tau!i just managed to update my 'berlapuk' blog today after like 2 weeks. LOL.
hope ur doin great :)
*raihan*
pls take away your bro's pic. It really strained my eyes. Kalau hansem tak ape...
*Eurgh*
*raihan*
pls take away your bro's pic. It really strained my eyes. Kalau hansem tak ape...
*Eurgh*
ms/mr anon , funny though , u entered others blog and ask them to do things as u wish for ..
tak pe , tak nak tengok , jgn baca blog ni , jadi tak lah nampak pic tu , dan mata pun tak sakit kan ..
~Jun~
Post a Comment