Tuesday, 23rd August 2005
The Backside of Anger
My mother got an SMS,
No wait, got three or four.
My mother saw the words therein.
And wondered what they're for.
No wait, got three or four.
My mother saw the words therein.
And wondered what they're for.
They came from one I know so well,
An unsound mind unclear.
Oh no, her name I shall not tell.
Let's call her Dinky dear.
Dinky said I'm stalking her.
For two years running straight.
Dinky said she's had enough.
And I should be afraid.
Dinky said I called her names.
And made shit of her life.
Dinky said I accused her of;
Make child before be wife.
Dinky said I hate-tagged her.
For I wanted her man.
Dinky said she checked it out.
And has a little plan.
Dinky sounded scandalized,
Dinky sounded so sad.
Dinky made it sound so true.
That I was oh so bad!
Dinky wants to meet my mom.
She wants to have a word.
Dinky said her mom can also.
Make her feelings heard.
Dinky wants to go to court!
And try me with the law!
Dinky wants to make me pay!
For what I've "said" before.
All Dinky wants is peace.
All Dinky wants is calm.
Dinky is the "innocent" one.
And Dinky wants no harm.
Dinky said a whole lot more but
I'm running out of rhyme.
So I will now say what I know.
And it's the truth this time.
Now, all the words that Dinky said.
Caught me quite off-guard.
If it is true what Dinky claims,
Then make me cross my heart.
Go not behind my back and whine,
Into my mother's phone.
If my mom did not tell me this,
I never would have known!
That Dinky's out to smear on me,
To make her shit look good.
Like children in a nursery,
Unlike how adults should!
Adult to adult, face to face,
No mommies daddies here.
No fake sob tale nor made-up lies.
That's what I want, you clear?
Meet me up and slam me down,
With all the things I "said".
All this smacked right to my face.
And all my so-called "hate".
If you're honest, if you're right.
The truth will set you free.
But sneak behind my back like this.
You're just as "bad" as me!
Why can't you deal with me direct?
Why must this be so lame?
Involving mummies, grannies here.
Tell me, what is your game?
I don't care now what you do.
For you're just raving mad!
I just want to let it through,
You're just a lying cad!
Don't kid yourself about your man,
I have a better deal.
I never "stalked" nor said "shotgun"
All my old wounds have healed.
I have no hatred, no remorse.
I did you nothing wrong.
But you just can't stop singing still,
Your little lying song.
Say what you want, my mind is clean.
Mom said you might be sick.
I'd love to have you as my friend.
But to the hate, you stick.
Pure and simple, Dinky dear,
I know the things you did.
I know the shit you said of me.
Your mind, I sometimes read.
I care that not, I'll say again,
The truth will set us free.
Got angry once, your bitter tags,
But He is fair, you see.
Whatever happens there will be,
No evil from my side.
Do what you do, say what you want.
But just don't run and hide.
I tell you now, I tell you this,
I'm really not afraid.
I just am sick and weary now,
Of your endless tirade.
Tis' what I say, take it for real.
I say it in a poem.
For that's how one speaks to a child,
To hit the message home.
Dinky dear, this is too long.
So I will end this now.
I wish you love and life and health.
And you'll find peace somehow.
Harry Potter had his wand.
Samantha had her nose.
I have no magic for myself.
Just this moronic prose.
The End
(or so I hope)

27 comments:
wahhhhh!!! rai marah oso can write poem. LOL!
dinky? adik beradik tinky-winky from teletubbies? hur hur!
gangster? no laa...hehe, i am painfully shy! i die² muz take the money back...kalau 20 cts, 50 cts, takpe...i paid almost $2k/-!!!
you know what sweetie ... despite the seriousness of the content, i was suitably amused by your prose. i won't lie and say that i didn't giggle a bit (just a tiny bit). you, my dear, is talented ... sharp, witty, hilarious. but i'm sure you don't need me to tell you that ;). i'm sure shakespeare is crying in his grave now. heehee!
anyhoos, i don't mean to masok campur with your affairs. i just want to say this: if you're not in the wrong, there is nothing to be afraid of. Allah hears what you are accused of and knows you're free of it. yes, you have every right to defend yourself and your honour. but if your efforts fall to deaf ears, let Allah deal with them. be patient and overlook until Allah accomplish His purpose. that's in quran you know. may He give you strength and patience in these trying times.
*hugs*
~jewel~
Nice going kak rai..*cheers*..always behind u..insyallah,whoever thats right will win over those who have done wrong..Allah will will always be on the righteous side..hey,taking carez and what a really nice poem..seriouslyyy...hehe..*hugs*
Nice going kak rai..*cheers*..always behind u..insyallah,whoever thats right will win over those who have done wrong..Allah will will always be on the righteous side..hey,taking carez and what a really nice poem..seriouslyyy...hehe..*hugs*
I can never think nor make time to write a poem... I just say it as it is, pure and simple, no holds barred... Sometimes the creative juices just flow when you're in anger...
ooh man, you are so talented! marah-marah pun leh buat poem...salute seh!
raihan..this is EXCELLENT! looks so simple yet it obviously takes a mind of talent and smarts!
skarang u dah tak update sangat eh...skali bila update, poetry banget!
power!
masya-allah! minah ni betul punya creative!!! do you know how long i cracked my head to form a single line that rhymes??? ages, i tell you!!!
rai, i am suddenly a bit insecure about a certain bridal agency. not stemming from misa's entry, of course (misa, me no copy...me no hard proof evidence. muahahaha)
LOL!
this is so corny but heck,life jas needs a lil spice.
if she's smart,she'll know.
oh well,birds of a feather flock together anyways.
will catch ya up soon.nite love!
Anna@dubz 0135
OMG! Everything is gettin' worst! I hope ur doin' fine Raihan.. but I love the rhyme of ur poems. Muehehe.. and hey! Cheer up, ok. *huggies* Don't mind about that Dinky Winky tiny pity lady.. She's just threatening you. She have nothing to do just complaining to ur mommy and sob like a cryong baby boohoo. That person sux!
yo babe! wats up! hehe..as i read this entry..i'm more like rapping ehhe...i think i listen to too much rnb arr..
U are seriously FUNNY..the Dinky person really demented and insecure..cian..
ok take care..tata..yo ! yo!
Maybe it's because of ur clear conscience that u r able to get creative.
I know the message behing the (long) poem is pretty serious but I can't help giggling still.
Nice work and hope the matter gets settled soon.
hey Rai,
dinky? LOL. okie yes i'm in a serious dilemma. I want to go somewhere new but my heart's telling me to go back to Paris. camner? i tell you i'm downright in love.
Anyways, work or no work..still Paris has its charm right?
i do hope you'll enjoy the benefits of a hornymoon soon tau. i can't quite reiterate this enought. Heh. whereabouts you going? Romania as recommended?
*smiles*
hi babe..
long time no tag..
hope u r doing well..
I like the poem dat u wrote.. it sounded so serious, yet i cant stop giggling to myself..
cute la u!!
Dat Dinky sounds so Dicky!! =)
btw, would u mind if i link you? ;p
LOL u crack me up, Heeheh dats nice....say wat u have in poetry form is purfect for child like mind!U go gurl!
hur hur hur involving mummy daddy into fights are Oh so childish! Maybe that person is really sick or simply mentally unstable! LOL
hello rai
what can i say. i simply love this entry ;)
take care sweets!
All hail, Raihan the great. I lurvve this superb entry. Simple, yet the message is oh-so-clear.
Hi im a new girl just bloghopping into ur blogsite. Lurve the way u put everything into a poem. Really nice to read, the message is so clear.
Was hoping to get linked up is that ok? Keep on writing more.. Love ur entries...
-aniEs-
oh and btw hehe.. U have the same name as me.. not the raihana part, but your father's name is the same as mine.
I'm Nur Anieshia Binte Ruslan btw hehe.. same name ya!
Alamak! i normally do malay chaotic poem. U r indeed talented my dear.
I think this Dorky Dinky
Dosen't have a freaking inkling
That Raihan, the Lovely Darling,
Has loads of supporting
friendship and family
Wow! This poem is really fabulous. Kalau si dinky (this is too cute a name for her. she's not worth it) tu tak terasa pun nasib lah. Dah lah thick skin, downright despicable pulak tu. Call herself a woman. Ceh! More likely an immature girl. What an insult to all the women in the world. Try to completely ignore her. She's doing all these bcos she's an attention-seeker.
I may not know you, Raihan and your problems are not really mine. But I would love to bash this person up I have the chance to.
Blog-hopper 05'
A poem and a prose are two distinctive forms of writing. A prose uses discoursal units like sentences that are made up of clauses. A poem, on the other hand, can be written in prose "form" although most are written in stanzas. I'm sure you know that already. Nonetheless, I just wanna highlight the difference between a prose and a poem. Please do not mix it up. Thanks.
LOL.. Rai, I'm not laughing at your predicament. I am quite amused at the unlikely inspiration. :) Take care, doll, and don't sweat the small stuff. *hugs*
hello Smart Anonymous or otherwise known as Literature Prodigy,
Mebbe that's why Raihan referred to it as "moronic prose", the key word here being "moronic" (also most probably not in its literal meaning) negating your much favoured Ivy League's, NUS', Oxford's etc literal meaning of "prose".
Mebbe you can take off your smarty pants and let poets write to their hearts desire, whatever their wind takes them.That's what the arts is all about anyway.
Mebbe Raihan really doesn't know anything and needs very smart people like you to point out little things like that.
I'm sorry. I just had a study group session and there's one person like you in it and this person is thisclose to getting his/her ass ripped by the rest of my group members to find what's up in there. And I come in here and read this.
Are you guys procreating?! Even in here? In the free world of the blog?
Stop the rise evil!
PS:Raihan..it's quite a good one.You tried your darnest to stick to a constant poetic licence and the rhymes are amusing.I don't think this Dinky will get it though. She sounds kinda young.
To Azim
wah wah first tym I c u commenting on a blog & am quite honoured to hav u commenting on my wife's blog..
yes yes thank u for the compliments on my new haircut..heard dat u 2 had a haircut!haiii sehati sejiwala katakan..
Muaaaaaah 2 u 2 & till we meet agn soon
~Malique~
To Not-As-Smart-As-The-Lit-Prodigy Anonymous,
You sounded defensive on her behalf. Man, somebody must have really yanked your crank.
raihan, first report:
by far her most favourite topic of you is "Raihan crying and looking for Hairul in Orchad Rd and calling HER up for help". She makes you sound really needy and pathetic.
There are a few more favourite other fictions but this one seems to be the clear winner.
more reports coming up.
Post a Comment