Wednesday, 2nd March 2004
A fellow crew guy just said I reminded him of a Barbie doll.
Barbie? Really? Me?
With my short legs?
With my overload of flesh?
With my pesek nose?
With my temper?
Or maybe he means I'm plastic.
Or that he thinks I have no brains.
Or that he assumes I am vagina-less.
Coz I don't see how I can, in any way, be a human Barbie. Especially with my overactive oil-glands.
But if he really insists....
....they have Flower Power Barbie....
....they have Hollywood Barbie....
....they have Malibu Barbie....
.....then I can be Minyak Barbie.
Mattel would be very interested, I'm sure.
Minyak Barbie, with her own lifetime-supply of oil and limited edition black hair! See your Barbie look shiny in hot weather and watch the oil magically disappear in cold weather!Have fun with your friends blotting your Minyak Barbie with her Magic Blotters. Spend endless hours of fun trying to figure out what makes your Minyak Barbie oil in hot weather and dry up in cold weather! What's more, Minyak Barbie comes at a great value with 50% more plastic flesh! Get your Minyak Barbie today!
Minyak Barbie's nose and legs are not manufacturing defects. Red hat, vagina and temper sold seperately.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
heehee so funny...ermm tu jer nak cakap...(",)
Overactive oil glands? but your complexion still looks great. what's your secret? From my experience, people with oily skin usually have skin problems.
Passer-by
OMG!!
So funny gilerlah you nie.. aniways hv a great midweek...
cheers,
tania
harharharhar..so funny lah.no wonder the bloggers that met u also said u so kelakar. :)
just droppin by...
Frankly speaking, when I first saw ur pics, I do think you look like a doll,though not exactly the Barbie... More of like those porcelain Jap dolls. You know, fair skin, rosy cheeks etc.
Maybe that crew member used the parody that ALL dolls are Barbie, that's y.
Or...hey, u can be the Barbie's EAST ASIAN Doll!
Frankly, I'm being honest so no pun intended, ok? You do look cutesy.
Post a Comment