Who would have thought something that happened boundaries away in Kuala Lumpur would have a dominal effect on me in Dubai, totally screwing up my plans in Singapore?
The sum of all fears would equate to me not being able to have a looksee at the Pameran. Ironically Pameran 2005, the only pameran that matters to me coz THIS year's THE year. I only intend to get married once. But I touched down in Singapore on the late hour of EIGHT, instead of FOUR, leaving me TWO hours to skeddadle from the airport, to the crew hotel, out of my uniform, hat and aircraft smell and to the Pameran, which closes at TEN.
*toot*
Not gonna happen.
Twisted fate leaps great distances to screw you over,doesn't it? It's not enough that we have twisted winos who are pathological storytellers. We also have the twisted hand of fate, ladies and gentlemen.
But despite losing time, I gained sustenance. Sisterhood sustenance, to be exact.
Fate promised me one lovely blogger. But fate surprised me with four.
Shireen.
Rini.
Diah.
Liyana.
Oh have I got a review to tell! But I can't now coz the City of Colombo beckons and the server here is misbehaving.
And I'm in states of elevation from having met people who are, in fact, lovelier than their blogs made them out to be. Although Liyana's blog is one I've just started reading but wat the heck..she's a fellow masscommer. The label speaks for itself,no?

5 comments:
raihan i read from ur fren Mardi's blog and she wrote something abt YOU dulu the sprint queen in school. u did mentioned bfore dat u were in track and field but u never said u were the SPRINT QUEEN. dat means awak boleh lari kuat macam kuda, kan?
wah..inspired sey aku. and u didnt answer my questin pasal TG getting married. someone i kenal wants to noe.
tanzz.
now that we've met, it *would* be quite rude if i didn't leave a tag here, kan kan kan? budak raihan, cepat2 post pics ok. and don't forget, check ur email. am waiting for news of that slutpork "mpyy". heh.
i suka sekali jumpa you. gila babi is an understatement.
eh btw, it's
ROUGE lah laling. saya bukan pompuan komik marvel si rogue tu. lol!!
- riniROUGE -
waaaahh u finally linked me! thank u hor, thank u.. and where did u get the 'chiobus only in crescent'comment from? but true nevertheless la! and congrats in ur impending nuptials!! weee... *throws flower petals all over*
hi! bloghopped from kak shireen's. eh, our birthday is close to each other. mine's just one day after and one year before :)
congrats on your upcoming wedding :)
Post a Comment