My Azim's mother a.k.a Mdm Aton Osman a.k.a Mrs Ezat Shakoree a.k.a my future mother-in-law just called me at home, all the way from Cairo.
Waaahh......Mak Mertua Raihan talipon eh?!
Heh.
*blush sikit*
She reported that Azzat the Bulat is doing okay, that Cairo is freezing at 5 degrees celcius and that she will be in Dubai on the 22nd to stay for a few days before heading back to the Lion City. She hoped I will be in Dubai.
No, Cik...I will be in Singapore. I will be going for the pameran kahwin-kahwin @Expo with a certain blogger friend, a married individual who will guide the bodo me. I will be arming myself with power terremaaaa knowledge to marry your son in style. If you stay for a week, maybe I'll get to see you in Dubai.
But Singapore...here I come again. Don't get bored of me just yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Hey Raihan!
It's me Justin. Your little cabin crew friend WANNA be in the U.S. Hehe! So how's everything going? Hope all is well. For me, everything is been going good. Just can't wait till school is over until SPRING BREAK!!! Yea baby!!! Can't wait....to much stress at school! The teachers, the loads and loads of work they make us do, the drama between friends. Can't wait to just sleep in, NO HOMEWORK for a whole month!!! Oh yea, if you haven't seen my Xanga, I put in new pictures. If you forgot the site, just tell me. Hope to talk to you soon!
weeeee...i will b invited...most definetely will make dat auspicious day free for the boootiiifffullll couple!!! :) ouh and welcome back to Singapore~~~ Have fun at the pameran :)
hello raihan i just come across ur page. i went thru all ur fotopages pix and i saw a pic of u and TG. u are his ex-colleague rite? u guys are close rite? so u know he is getting married? do u noe when is it? and to who?
not being kaypo just curious.
Hi Raihan,
I'm Zul from http://sekalije.fotopages.com. Appreciate if you could drop me a messege at my email: angah98@yahoo.com.
I belive you are looking for a photographer & videographer for your wedding.
p/s: I thought i saw a familiar photo on your website... :D
hey someone's back in town eh? painting the town red with her wedding preps :)
BUSY's my middle name now. psst juz got my bedroom furniture delivered. *in heaven*
counting down the moments now esp for u,heh.
Hi Raihan, Thankx for dropping by my lil blog... me nice?? I dun think so .. Just plain stoopid I think heheh aniwaes I'm so not over that incident but I dun wanna think about it anymore ..Its a lesson well learnt.
Anyways, erm.. tak start training to call mak mertua u Mak ke Mummy ke?? hehehe like me bebaru masih panggil Cik.. heheh kena sound seh .."Weii dah Official kena panggil mak tau!!"hehe ..good luck on our wedding preps..
wei babe, hehe my pet name for is is STINKY. coz he is smelly.... like his cats hehehe.....
Hi babe!!!
thanks for visiting my site... yeah, i am the one that caused the mini cheezels frenzy to go round... well, yup, i wanna kirim kain.. but now u so busy with your preparations rite?
when u going back Dubai? Do let me know alrite? Then i can kirim many-many kain from you... heh...
anyway.. good luck in ur wedding preps... jgn lupa invite kita tau.. heh
* tak malu *
take care!!
yay yay yay yay yay!
Raihan's archives ARE BACK! Why on EARTH did they disappear kejap??
aah..dun care why..all i knwo is ur ARCHIVES are back!
how come ur archive month language is not in english? is that french or german or sumthing?
FYI I linked you up aight...
Easier to pop to your site.
In case you didnt get it... View this...
http://www.urusanpengantin.com/
Post a Comment