We could have been a great team, he and I. Father and daughter. King and Princess. Superman and Supergirl. Batman and Batgirl. Daddy and Raihan. Yeah, we could have. And I think for awhile, before his path took a wrong turn, we did. We ruled the world. And he ruled mine.
But it's all done and it's all gone and I will only wish for my children to know only the good of their late grandfather.
Coz it's not worth it anymore to dwell on the bad. I lost my anger when I lost my father.
I think my Surah Yassin for him is due now.
Bye, Daddy.

5 comments:
Reading your entry makes me think about my relationship with my papa. Though we seldom to each other, the bond we have goes beyond boundaries. We read each other like a book & no one understands us both like we do.
I will be lost without him.
Al-fateha to your father. I am sure he is in a better place.
HERDA
andainya dipisah oleh setitis air mata
berdoalah untuk mengeringkannya
dan
sebak di dada akan susah dilepas
tapi harapkanlah, rohnya diikhlas
salam takziah.
-sarip
Rai,
As always...tis' sweet of you. Isn't easy to forgive someone but you've done it.Insya'allah you late dad will be at peace.For now, you must be over the moon bout gettin married :)
Take care sweets.
mana kau pergi?been trying to get u,u lil raihan..
call me,u noe wer to find me..
AnnaMartinaKeplaHitam
hi hi hi hi hi.
Me is back! After a 6 hr 15 min flight back to SIN. Im sorry hun i didnt' call. I slept late the night before n I was sleeping the whole day of yesterday until my call time at 1710. Easy peasy flight, I slept almost 12 hrs each night in DXB/CAI.
I didn't want to call you also coz I noe u must be sleeping off your jet lag. Understood babe, If I were you, I would have slept till the cows come home. Don't worry abt it.
Im so dissapointed. I didn't buy anything! Was so anticipating DSF with my wads of US $. hehe just kidding lah. not wads, just a mere notes of USand dirhams. Was luking high n low for my Ipod Speakers all over City Centre but TAKDE! pissed. Mana sey??
But last night managed to get to Naif Rd n get meself a piece of opal silk, satu suit baju kurung. heheh HAPPY HAPPY! :)
I will tag u again when Im dng DXB again. Its easy to change for it and Ive always loved Dubai.
Post a Comment