Changing Room

Please excuse my belog as it sheds some skin to get under a new one.

Merci.

The Belog Godmother

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Raihan!

It's me Justin. Thanx for the comment on my Xanga. I was suprised it was you! I didn't know you had a Xanga! But I was happy to hear from you and glad that you know who your talking too. Hehe! I had to delete all of my comments because some people are "abusing" the rights to post comments on my site.

I do too wanna get rid of my "boyish" look, I wanna look OLDER!! But I won't be saying that in the next 30 years...LOL! Hopefully I'll grow out of it and look more "meaner looking!" HAHAHA!! And I hope I get to fly with you in the near future. You promise you'll be a nice Purser to me?? ;) But I hope you'll still be flying in the next 7 years because that's when I'll be able to apply for Emirates!! Geez Raihan!! You have no idea how much I want to fly now, especially for Emirates. Can't wait to work on the A380!!! Man oh man that'll be fun. I look forward to the inflight drama of the other crew members since there's gonna be what.....20 other cabin crews?! LOL!!

I hope you don't forget about me and we will remain friends! My mom said she'll take me to Dubai in the near future too, can't wait! Maybe we'll meet and you'll show me around my future home?! I would do it this summer but I'm doing this student exchange program for airline employees in Paris. I'm excited about that too. I want Dubai but no one is in the program over there.

All right, I'll stop taking all the room on your new, cool, site! HAHA!! Take care and happy flying!

DyaNNa said...

wow...this is such a nice blog skin....very pretty....wish i noe how to make one!!

juz noticed that u and azim born on the same date???

anyway take care! and happy flying!

Shazila said...

oooo...so lawa!

Anonymous said...

lovely lovely.... cant wait for the finish product.

Herda

Trina said...

beb!! nice layout. and nice combi colour!! hehe ooopsss... i didnt say it's mamak colour ok!! my frens did! btw.. cant get hol dof nurul. she off her hp. i've left my number to my cousin. he will make sure she gets it and so... i'll ask her to call u. anyway talk to u again!!! btw am suppose to do dubai next marc.. but moi on leave!! heheh ..

Anonymous said...

raihan update raihan update raihan update raihan update raihan update raihan update please tolong.

apasal tak nak update.tak sayang kita semua lagi eh.

blogskin lawa macam orangnye jugak.

kembang tak?

abih memang lawa.

Antiquated said...

B-E-A-YEeeEwTiFuuuuul~!!!!!

Sealed with a Kiss, Fad said...

Hi babe!!
Nice new skin!! but why never update??
i simply luv your new layout!!!