Whaddahell...

Quickie:

I am leaving Singapore on the 21st instead. I still wanna jalan raya,you know. Got a million open house invites. Gemoklah aku gini......

I am missing Azim. He left for Dubai yesterday with his whole family. All six of them.

I realize I have really reached my expiry date. I really don't get duit raya anymore...not that I'm hoping but it'll be nice to be offered a little green envelope filled with possibilites of a free $10 note. Then gracefully turn it down and say, "Takpelaahh...dah besar. Tak payah!" I got a few of that last year. This year? Khalas. Mafi khulus!

I have been infected and I think I might get a fever. Diagnosis? Sudden onset of hyperTaufiktivity. I thought I was immunized till I watched my first Singapore Idol show last week. Whoa...

So I'll be back with pics and all.

Kejap eh....


4 comments:

Ms DyNamITe said...

hehehe...ure not alone!me also tak dpt duit raya ever since ever since me started werkin..boo hoo..BUT..somehow i do received duit raya...$4.00 to be exact..dah bagus ah dpt..syukur alhamdullillah...heheeh..

anyways,haf a safe journey back to Dubai..

Mamafai said...

Hello woman..Selamat Hari Raya! Tell me about it...tapi at least i keluar dapat masuk jugak my kids :)

Anonymous said...

hey raihan, i find u really gorgeous n witty.

n im a woman by the way, so tts really a compliment for you. :)

cant wait to see your hari raya pictures!

hurry hurry!!!!!

Tania Feldthusen said...

Slamat hari raya sweety!! Hp urs went better than mine!!:( aniways, hv a great week.. and bon voyage!:)