Selamat Hari Raya!


Today is a perfect example of how the end of something is actually the beginning of something else. The end of Ramadhan. The beginning of Syawal. Perfect, ey?

So....

Eid 'al Fitr'. As they say in Dubai.

Hari Raya Aidilfitri. As they say here, in Singapore.

And so...

I know I've snapped too many fingers and stepped on too many toes. And now I clasp my hands and touch my heart, solemnly and sincerely, seeking forgiveness and wishing all of you, my darlingest fellow bloggers (even those I dissed!) an Eid Mubarak and may all your loved ones be within reach.

And if not, may they be in your hearts and in your minds. For I know a few of my fellow air crew members flying off from Singapore on flight duty tonight, sadly missing Syawal's morning tomorrow.

But all shall be well, InsyaAllah.


1 comment:

rina ruzanna said...

selamat hari raya!!!!

tot i saw u at bazaar geylang wit ur family...u pakai purple t-shirt eh?
muahahhahahaa..

salam lebaran once again!