Me and My Friendster

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Raihan needs friends.


Yes, ladies and germs, I am in need of friends in Friendster because I am a Friendster newbie!

As of today, in the midst of my Hari Raya preps, I sneaked upstairs to my brother's desktop and got myself a spanking new account! Yeah so Mardi and SK, your e-mail invites to me eons ago did not prove to be moot, I am now linked...but sadly lonely.

For it states blindingly in my profile that I have a grand total of 1 friend. And that loner is not even counted in my social statistics because that ONE measly friend is just my brother. My brother, Muhammad Imran. Mr Mat-Cool-Polisi NS.

Who counts rather much in OTHER Friendster accounts but not in mine because we crawled out from the same womb. It's like going to Prom Night with your brother as a date. Cool? Not so much.

So since I am quite the Friendster virgin, come....come my friends and deflower me. Add my name full first name Raihan and last name which is Russelland or my e-mail which is raihanrusselland@hotmail.com.

Heck, I'd add up myself if i knew how to do it and if my dear ex-Crescentians, my dear other Singapore friends and my galpals were not SOOOoo bloody territorial with your profiles. Macam mana nak masuk network kalau network punya security likens that of the Pentagon?!

So add me.

And yes, I'm quite the tak tau malu to be asking it this way. And yes,I am quite the outdated jaded to be asking it this time. I know people have linked up via Friendster ages ago. In days of yore and beyond.

In the grand scheme of things, for the first time in my life, I faltered in the face of vitual technology.

3 comments:

Tania Feldthusen said...

HARLOW..

i already in friendster.. but its been very long since i update.. it gets boring as time goes by!! aniways..i would like to take this opportunity to wish u..

"SLAMAT HARI RAYA MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN!!"

hp u will hv a great celebrations.. with your luv ones!!

Anonymous said...

heLLo damsel in distress,

chance ur blog thru aimless bloghopping... aniways, i've added u in my fwenster list.

selamat hari raya to u!

nanonano

Shazila said...

Add already!! Psst,ur bro quite cute hor.Hurhur :P

Okay,selamat hari rayaaaaaa!!