Car and Rashes and Lotsa Lilies!

Raihan is not in a hiatus. Raihan is in a frenzy.

Car frenzy. Car-ried away frenzy. Pardon the pun,ladies and gentlemen.Heh.

I am looking at possibly passing my final road test by the first week of next month. In Doobai, it's a three-step dance routine to get that right to drive. I've already passed the first two, namely the theory part and the parking part. And I'm waiting to pass the third and final one. So I'm going quite mad taking DAILY lessons to perfect my roundabouts, my open/closed u-turns and the fact that here in Doobai, I'm driving on the left-hand side. Kinda like the captain in an aircraft. Chey....baaah...aircraft konon. Kereta belom pass. Chet.

And I am also looking at my possible future cars. So that as soon as I get my green card to drive, I'd pop right into my car showroom of choice and get my car. But I'm in dilemma. Because this IS Doobai. I have mentioned, dream cars are nearly affordable here. So I've been to showroom after showroom, used car lot after used car lot. But I went a little crazy and popped into the Lamborghini showroom to get a feel. Now dream cars like that, I can't afford yet. Tapi Raihan kan gatal. So I slid into a Lamborghini Murcielago and I didn't want to get out. It was a heavenly symphony of metal, leather, gears and gas. And the car is so flat, I swear I could slide it under my bed. Ooooohh....I think I got a mini orgasm in the leather seat of THE car of MY dreams. Azim had to drag me, almost kicking and screaming out of the showroom.

He is trying to prevent me from taking a trip to the Pagani showroom coz that's gonna cause almost the same kind of epilepsy or even something worse, coz there are only so many Paganis in the world so its more of an orgasm than the Lambos. Help me.

Now I can't get that Lambo out of my head. And no amount of BMW 645s, Lexus SC430s, Porsche Boxters, Corvettes or Hummers could get me over that split-second relationship with my metal Italian stallion, my Lamborghini Murcielago....help me.

AND I took Panadol. Yeap. My closest friends would know I am fatally allergic to Panadol. But I took it anyway. Coz I had a splitting headache (from the car search NOT from fasting!) and allowed half of the wretched tablet to slide down my oesophagus and cause a bellamy in my system. Since it was a half, I did not die. I just....broke out into rashes and hives. Which is not pretty. Took a day's sabbatical from driving to calm down the adverse reaction. Now my face, arms and legs are red and peeling and I have hence been taken off my rostered flights coz they don't want some red and peeling stewardess to sashay down the aisle, leaving flakes of skin. I'm okay with the offloading.....I wasn't too keen on doing a Hyderabad and whatnots.

And I got a HUGE bunch of huge white lilies from the love of my life. Thirty blooms and soon-to-blooms, wrapped simply in clear plastic and bound in a white ribbon. My kinda bouquet.
Lovely.

Who would have thought red rashes could bloom into white lilies ey?

5 comments:

buffy said...

Hey dearie...hope u do past that driving test and get that car of your dreams! Burn rubber baybeh! happy fasting! - Ana

LittelSecrets said...

Hope u'll pass the test!! ;) so u noe Elfa??Heehee....i used to hang ard wif her too!Anyways, i envy the two of u. Bouquet of flowers....how sweet!!All the best to the both of u!!How i wish i could do that to sumbody....but i guess it's wishful thinking on me. Hev a great week ahead ya....

dilz said...

hey raihan! u lucky girl u. Cars and flowers, great combi aint it? Selamat berpuasa gerl!

ina said...

gd luck in your driving test.. :) and my god my bf's dream car also Lamborghini....hahha...after u pass, hope u get the dream car..and ur fiance so sweeet buy u lillies....arent they adorable?

Anonymous said...

hey babe..been reading your blog religiously..envy ur lifestyle. and oooh my..buyin one of those luxury car!..i wannnnt!! good luck ya! :)
---min