Fridge Freakin'

In the mad rush of my Nairobi flight, the almost missed transport and my almost empty suitcase, I have managed to conveniently forget one important detail of my so-called life.

I've ALREADY gone grocery shopping, the day before my Nairobi, with Azim.

Yes. I have. And I forgot. Totally blocked from my memory. So imagine my shock when I opened my fridge, this morning, groggy from interrupted sleep, expecting it to be empty as I had not visited the massive Carrefour for nearly two months for grocery shopping (coz I went back to Singapore for leave and thereafter had a long layovers in Jakarta and subsequently Melbourne and Singapore) and it was FULL. See?



Terperanjat berok.Yet again.

I need to take more Gingko nuts...it's supposed to aid the brain in recall. Heck, I won't just take Ginko nuts, I'd liquefy them and have them on a drip!
Or I just need to catch up on my sleep.
Help needed. Raihan's in dire straits.

But I am happy now that my fridge is magically full. And I'm going back to sleep. Got Osaka after tomorrow. Ano-ne?

Will blog from there with a more intelligent post than this. Trust me.

Ichiban.Itchy-backside.Tell me the difference.

5 comments:

Trina said...

hmmm where's the babe?? still waiting..

DyaNNa said...

hee raihan's back!!

Mamafai said...

Morning Raihan...u reminded me to do my grocery shopping :P

ina said...

eh the contents of ur fridge very healthy seh..kalau mine eh...its gonna b with junk food,chocs and ice-cream :)

Tania Feldthusen said...

Gd afternoon sweetie.. wah..fridge magically full..heheh.tats funny..i guess u reminded me of grocery shoppin again..but to think abt it..i seldom at hm..so might as well i empty e fridge..so save electricity..when i switch off e fridge..hehe.. well, hp ur flt will be a great one..n dun forget to update often.. (as though i am do in so..) hehe..do cum by my blog ya:)

cheers