Raihan is Jepun. I bought a kimono and I don't know why. I'm not sepet and I'm not putih macam kertas. I bought a nugata (the male summer version) for Azim and when I saw him, with the nugata draped carelessly over his shoulders, I know why. He looks genki!! (Good in Jepun-ese=NEW WORD FOR RAIHAN!!)
Raihan is Penat. Yes. Penat. It's 11 hours to Osaka from Dubai and back. The 2 hour sleep-break I had in First Class did help speed things up a little. And like a bittersweet symphony, I have Birmingham, WITH AZIM, in two days though I doubt the jet-lag would disappear by then. Emirates is still quite short of crew and yet they have definately stopped taking in new crew.I think one big reason is because the new apartment building to house a thousand more new crew is still not ready yet and will only be ready in the middle of next year! Oh well....I'm ok. As long as I get the yummy flights. With the yummy dosh. Bring it on!
Raihan is Amused. I called my darling baby sister, Zihan, and told her I have a Birmingham and a Glasgow after my Osaka. She pointedly asked me, in all innocence:-
"Kakak, Glasgow is in Sweden is it?"
Heh.
No darling, it's in Scotland. Where the men where skirts. And where Trainspotting was filmed.
And Raihan has immense blog backlog. I realize I have yet to blog about Nazreen's Childcare center, yet to upload my Melbourne and now my Osaka pics and I have yet to call my mom.
So many things, so little time.
Oh..but I did figure out the difference...
Ichiban means Number One in Japanese.
Itchy backside means one didn't clean one's ass sufficiently after one has berak.
*smiles*
What a revelation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
quick post some pixs...cant wait to see u in a kimono..sure look very jepun anime-manga babe!!! :)
KAWAII!!!
hee schoolgirl outfit?? double kinky! heehee
eh chotomatei...takde pics??? upload pic ah...heehee
Post a Comment