Gondolas, Brave Men and Sunshine...I'm NOT Talking About Venice.

Raihan konon-konon nak bangun pagi-pagi today so I can catch the morning rays...to go tanning again. Morning sunshine's the least brutal, best Vitamin E effect and kat Dubai, summer sun at 8am is HOT so might as well aku get my Vitamin E dosage and tan at the same time. Plus I read somewhere, morning sun releases this chemical in our body that gives us the extra oopmh to start the day. Ye ke?

Tapi at 7am, the clockradio blared me awake, I snoozed it and it didn't come back on again after that, like it's supposed to. So I pried my eyes open at 12.33pm. Too late. Glaring, garish noon sun. No good. I was never that much of a sun-goddess to begin with.
Bah!

So I got up, washed up, made pasta (again), gobbled it up and called Azim. Got through. Told him I missed him. He's in Melbourne now, left Singapore yesterday. Since he's going to be in Melbourne for a few days, some guys from his team are going to rent a car and drive to a town just outside Melbourne. And my honey nak itot. Best nyerr....!! Takper...I'll ROCK THE JOINT myself in Zurich...heheh.

Well, with my tummy filled and my heart full, i strolled into my bedroom to make my bed look sane again....and LO BEHOLD....

TWO INDIAN MEN ARE HANGING OUTSIDE MY WINDOW!!

No kidding. Terperanjat berok aku....I nearly lurched my pasta.

Well,drama aside. They were hanging in gondolas suspended by cables, cleaning my windows. Since the windows in my building are welded to the sill, we can't wash our own windows from the outside so the landlord hired gondolas,cables and brave,brave, BRAVE Indian men to wash the windows from top floor downwards. Which means 53-stories of huge dusty windows. I've seen the cables outside my windows for a week now but the gondola and the brave Indian men are new eye candy. Well, I think they're doing well. I'm on the 17th floor and they started at the 53rd one so I'd figure brave Indian men will be wrapping this up pretty soon. Power Mama TERRERRMMMAAA!!!!

Defrosted from my shock, I waved to them and smiled. They waved cautiously back. Yeah, the gondolas, though sturdy and secured by the cables, swayed dangerously with even the slightest movement. Aku tengok dah seram. They are truly brave men. Once again, POWER MAMA TERRERRMMMAAAAA!!!!!

To Mamafai and RoyalEvilMew...thanks for finding my blog in this web wilderness and gracing it. Power to you....

To my lovelies Siti Kaye and Mardee, korang give my love to Nurul Huda Friday and wish her congrats for her wedding. I can imagine a bunch of heartbroken guys knifing themselves when they find out Miss Friday is going to be Mrs. Hah. Power to her.

To me....pleaselah...bangun pagi-pagi sikit....I've missed plenty Subuhs this week since I came back from London and before that. Plus, tak dapat tan and tak dapat have proper breakfast when one awakes at midday. Not good. No power to me.

But come to think of it, if I HAD woken up earlier, I'd have breakfast, gone tanning, came back, make pasta and makan and then I'd have a shower after all that. And the course of the day would sync the time the Indian men would reach my floor and hang outside my windows WITH the time I'd be done with my shower and walk into my bedroom......

......naked.

*shudders*

So power to me then.

13 comments:

Ms DyNamITe said...

hey there..i love readin your blog..hehehe...its so colourful..its like u connected to the reader..i mean when i read your blog..i can feel the happiness in you.u love your job,u love your family,u love your fiance..all dat..wat can a girl ask for??hehehe..and u haf a great guy who loves u..so i wanna say ure cool..we r of the same age but i think u achieved more than i do... :)

Raihan said...

Raihan tengah *kembang* TERRERRMMAA....

all I can say is MasyaAllah...and Alhamdullilah...it's all about having faith in urself and in God. thank you very much MsDynaMite.anyway,wat's ur linky?kasilah... :)

rahyan said...

cak! eh, can lah. just show ur mom the pics. she just might let u get hitched! come to think of it, y didnt she want u too? ANYWAY, ur flying all over the world and havin fun, do u seriously think u wanna settle for high pitch screeching 24/7? haha....kay lah, u take care!

rahyan said...

aiya..i think its because u are ur mom's pillar of strength...or the family's superwoman, dats y she dont wanna let go. Moms are like dat but they wont latchkey too long. they'll give in somehow. haah....plan A..show pics of twins!...LOL

Ms DyNamITe said...

hehehe..jgn kembang eh...anyway..mine is www.comoesta.blogspot.com & also i loves your pics taken kat London...Happening sey!!! hehehe

Yours Truly said...

u boleh wave lagi dgn mamak2 tu semua??? heh heh heh ... kalau i, i dah pi jeling & draw the curtains. buat tepanjat owang je. :-P oh, i bloghopped fr si trina metel tuh. *grin*

kyla_t said...

heheh apa ni raihan? wat was all that about? anyways , its good la everyone's clean now.i dunno la abt trina n me , it's all sum imsunderstanding but i guess i dunno,we're too old for that la..entah..

apa yang emirates?i did go till the end la but i duno la wat hapened last time.pray fer me la so tt i can go er!!yeah cum back n catch up...hear frm u sn makcik!!

Raihan said...

Lyana...Thanks for gracing me blog. I guess u can tell that I'm quite weird.Most pple would do wat u would do and jeling pas tu draw curtains..I can still wave at them...smile somemore...heheh...tak betul kan?? Tapikan kalau I ter-walk into my bedroom naked..I'd probably NOT smile and wave..I'd probably macam cicak kobeng terperanjat and lari. Anyway, yes, Trina memang mentel rambut straight pergi rebond...heheh...sorry Trin. Kidding. :)

RoyalEvilMewness...sorrylaaah...aku kan slenger....i've changed it though...betultak skarang.Nasib baik aku tak salah link pergi porn website ke..... :)

DyaNNa said...

hi! love ur blog...and i sooo agree with ms dynamites comments..anyhoo take care and lookin' forward to reading more of ur entries! (ya noe..reading stewardess's blogs takes u around the world sey....so places I know I will never get to go...)

Yours Truly said...

alahai ... asik entry pasal bangun pagi je ... dah malam dah ni pun. kita link awak, eh? :-P

Raihan said...

Dyanna...apasal never pulak....u WILL...insyaAllah..u will never know what the future can surprise u wit....i myself NEVER tot I'd EVER be visiting a place like Shakespeare's kampung but I DID!!!heheh...but thanks for such a nice comment anyways...mana tau..skali i see u as my passenger one day.... :)

Lyana...please do link me....like that i can also link u and that means i get ONE more blogger fren. Trina and you and Mamafai and many others macam banyak blog links gitu...and i feel so unloved and alone and unpopular..time to UP my stakes!! :)

Ello ekyno....awak pon gila-gila lah like that..heheh...i like.thks for gracing me blog,matey.which one are u in her mad pictures?? anywayz,kita of course jadi tour guide...once i get my Dubai lesen and can drive...lagi best...KITA ROCK THE JOINT!!!heheh...and from Sin to Dubai in winter time is cheap so maybe i'll see YOU and Dyanna AND si Royal Evil Madness oso as my passengers???

:)And to all....RAihan is budak baik!!!!Love her,love all.... :)

DyaNNa said...

heeheehee...InsyaAllah...mana tahu one day can get to go on emirates...one day...tak tahu lah biler eh..anyhoo i link u eh? link me up?

Ms DyNamITe said...

bila winter kat dubai??i also pun nak gi dubai jugak..heheheh...heard dat its a shoppin paradise eh??issit??i ni shoppin tak terror sgt..hehehehe