Okay I forgot....I need to get rid of some stuff. A really foolish but darling friend of mine came back from way dunno where and bought me some alcohol....instead of the exquisite coffee beans i asked her to get when she left for that NeverneverLand. (I think she forgot to get us all stuff when she reached the airport to go home coz it seems that all of us got gifts that can be easily acquired at duty-free....heheh) Anyway, I don't drink...never did and Azim doesn't anymore and i just dun feel like handing them over to my NUS gals/cronies...i don't think they know how to drink this shit properly. So there's a bottle of Black Opal (Cabernet Sauvignon-65% Merlot-35&) wine, A HUGE bottle of J.Walker Black Label Scotch Whisky and a few cans of Heineken. No charge, of course, for takers. Hands up anyone? Yeah, I thought so......e-mail me at raihanconnected@lycos.com . Offer stands while stocks last. Local shipping only (like I can meet interested parties somewhere WITHIN SINGAPORE to handover the stuff).

No comments: