my younger brother watches hardcore porn.well, i don't really know what hardcore would really define...i mean, maybe it's a subjective thing..to some people hardcore would maybe be doing animals, bondage,a little party of 4 or 5 or Annabelle Chong-style of a few dozen.To me....hardcore is what i saw on my younger brother's porn VCDs- girl on girl, 2 guys to 1 girls, 2 guys to 1 girl butt-naked in the snow like shaven and shorn Christmas reindeers with fleshy horns,in myriad nationalities like Germans, French, Indonesians and *gasp* MALAYS!Can't say i'm very shocked that that a 19-year-old boy watches porn but i am shocked at the VARIETY!it's like a little library!he might as well come up with his own Dewey Decimal system to sort it all out so that at any one time he could just think, "Hmmm....what visually stimulating motions would I wank to today?" and just pick the right one out in a jiffy so he can hastened to give himself the jollies.How did i find out, one might wonder...? Well, as the Mighty One above would have it, my brother WATCHED THE PORN IN MY ROOM WITH MY TV AND MY DVD PLAYER WANKING ON MY FUTON SOFABED....and then in his orgasmic aftermath, left the discs in my player. I came back in the evening yesterday, clutching onto a Sum of All Fears VCD and slid out the disc tray only to have naked boobs grasped in the girl's excited hands greeting me perkily with the boob-owner's come-hither smile promising the watcher endless wanking hours. Duly shocked, I picked up her up and hid her away and kept silent. By then my brother was out so i went to HIS room and by a simple action of just going through his CD case, I found "Trailer Trash Girls", "Rasain Goyangnya", "Bara Cinta" and "Playmates" to name a few.Not wanting to deny him of his right-handed rights, I left those where i found them.I just held the one i found in my room as hostage....heheh...i mean, what can he actually do but squirm in discomfort with the knowledge that I HAVE IT but with the extreme inability to come up and ask me, "Kakak, did you see my porn VCD i left in your player?" because that would expose him, wouldn't it? Now, I have my sibling sabotage ammo and I am THE QUEEN! I shall begin any time soon to throw my royal weight around.....anyone eager to partake the slavery of a skinny 19-year-old with me?

No comments: