Happy happy Sunday. Blah..I dun feel all that happy. I'm all sleepy but my body clock swept all sleep out of my eyes at precisely 7am! Am I crazy? 7am? On a freaking Sunday? When I have nothing to do? Yeap...so I woke up and roamed around the house like a demented insomniac. I think I freaked my mom out. She kept calling out to me to go back to sleep lest I develop luggage under my eyes, God forbid! Well Momma, too late. The area under my eyes is now officially LV's monogram canvas latest collection sans the initials. Ho hum. Well, after all my fanfare of launching my blog yesterday, I eventually went out with my mom and darling grandmama to do some ho hum Singaporean-style shopping in the frantic sale areas of John Little and Robinsons. Oh the adrenaline of seeing something for $10 or less....them Singaporeans went crazy!! Talking about going crazy, that song Eminem did with his little daughter -"My Dad's Gone Crazy" popped into my head. I really like it. It's really cute. One day in future, I'll force Azim to do a little song with our daughter, (who will be really cute like me!). It will be so adorable. I know it will. The song might not sound all that good, Azim is not exactly Sinatra (BUT I LOVE YOU STILL HONEY!!) but it'll be so cute to see daddy Azim trying to placate a child who would probably refuse to sing in tune. There's something about seeing your future husband, the man you love, with little children. Just the other day, Azim met one of my toddler baby cousins for the first time. She was not really akin to strangers but she took to Azim immediately and did not cry when he carried her and played with her. I just positively melted. My heart fluttered. He was so big and tall and she was so little but he was so protective and gentle and I just felt so safe because this big gentle guy is in my life. Well, he is only 1.78m but for my 1.59m frame, anyone that height is big. Sheesh...I really sound so sappy. It's been more than 6 months with Azim, I should really stop gushing about him and feeling fluttery when I think of him. But I can't stop because he pours the mush too and can get as sappy as me so it's cool. Two sappy idiots sitting in a tree....and the rest goes on but the part where Raihan comes with a baby carraige will be put on hold till about 3 years later. At the young tender age of 22, I can't even take care of myself now, let alone a taking on my little baby 24-7, no holds barred. Oh yeah...well, I am no longer sleepy...think I'll do a bit of yoga. Gotta lose a bit more kilos so that I can go to my Crescent Girls' reunion AS A TOTAL BABE! (not that I'm not one already....but we all can reach exciting new heights, can't we?) Ta-ta!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment