Saturday 31st May 2003

Jumping onto the virtual bandwagon of blog....here we go. Here I am. Anna seems to thrive on it...let's see if I will too. I mean, as far as diaries went in my pre-pubescent days, I got tired of writing about my daily events faster than I got tired of the scented panties-pink pages of the most flowery diary you could find at Oriental Department Store. Now, already I'm forgetting my HP Jornada (where is it? Do I even care?). So let's see how long this new pour-out-your-soul-for-free relationship goes. In any case, I'm open to movie deals, scriptwriting and screenplay offers and royalties of my beautiful life. Yes, Newsflash: I'm cocky, self-assured and oh-so-confident...superficially. Behind the scenes, inside me hell hath no fury like a Raihan alive. Yep. Lap it all up. I'm hungry plus I miss my Azim. That's two demons raging in my torso. I'm also, simultaneously while blogging, learning French. Yes, the language, nothing else. And that's a whole army camp of demons in my head. French is like Arabic, the consonants and gender agreement and total manipulation of the English alphabet is in CRAZY mode. Hmm....I'm forgetting the fact that a number of English words were derived from the French language thus it's the English that manipulated the French!!! Oh I'm all wrung out and hung out to dry. Une femme parfaite....or something to that effect. Hah. Azim just called to tell me he's tired, sleepy and mising me and he's running his own show today...one of his waitresses took MC, another on leave and the new one's coming only at 6. My poor baby. The boss but not quite the boss. I miss him. He's so hardworking thus overworked but still he's the sweetest, loveliest and most wonderful other half any female half can call whole.Oh God, take him away only after I die. Without him, I will be dysfunctional. Azim liberated me from hurt and pain, liberated me from staccato days and nights and liberated me from being trapped within myself. Shahnaz used me, Hairul abused me and like God's gift (for nothing I did to deserve!!) Azim cherished me. I love him. Honey, one day, I'm gonna log on to blog again and show you this. I'm telling the virtual world that I LOVE YOU..LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU... un homme parfait. (Whoa momma, she's showing off her meagre French!). Now, I gotta go take a leak.Wee-wee. Like my momma always said, tak bagus tahan-tahan kencing! -Raihan31stMay2003