The Mystery of The Pyramids

The books in my little "library" are arranged in piles, pyramid-like, themed by the colours on their spines.

Rather off-beat, I know, but I love the overall visual effect and I can accomodate anything from a huge coffeetable book on interior design to a tiny pocket book about combat aircraft ($1 from 2nd-hand bookshop...I now know the maximum speed of a Boeing F4 Phantom -not like such info will be of any use to me but it's good to drop numbers and eksyen pandai sometimes!) together on one shelf.

Sometimes though, I find my pyramids going a little bit out of shape. A middle book is off-center, the top book precariously perched on the corner of the book below it, one of books at the bottom pushed to the extreme corner. I'll quickly put things back into shape again, no biggie, but it's still puzzling. How can it be? Who can it be? Why? When? Where else?

As far as I'm aware, the people in my house/who come to my house know better than to move so much as a tealight holder I've strategically placed in the name of decoration. Then again, people can falter.

So who is this person cramping my style?

I recently got my answer. It wasn't a person. It was a cat.



And he didn't mean to cramp my style, he just wanted to cram his ass.

Kuching sungguh tak makan saman. And I have come to a point where I also malas nak saman.
Mystery solved.

No comments: