I love it that Starworld airs episodes from the earlier seasons of Friends. At various times of the day, almost everyday of the week. Like now.

Yeah, tried and tested -insomnia can be eliminated with an hour of old Friends. Watching these episodes brings me back to a simpler time when they were first shown on TCS5, as Channel5 was formerly known as. A time when nothing was more complicated than the Periodic table, nothing more emotionally pressing than that crush on that cute guy from VS and nothing more expensive than a backpack from Outdoor. Gosh, those bags were expensive for a teenager like me with
Yeah, it's nice to go down memory lane with old reruns.
Only thing is, when I first watched these episodes back then, all the friends in Friends were twenty-somethings, at least ten years older than I was.
Now, watching the same episodes with the same characters and the same lines, we're all the same age!! Bah!

No comments:
Post a Comment