Korang ajar punya pompaaann!!

Is that like, the hundredth birkin you've shoved in my face already?! Thanks a bunch!
Seriously, this Spice is really good at pushing all my
Again I proclaim, despite my reaction, I'm not hoping for a Birkin any time soon (and even if I do have the money for one, I'd rather he use it to up his "hours"), though I am making a beeline for a Goyard (for my arm) and a Tory Burch (for my feetsies) once the finances and husband give emerald-green lights. But anyone with a Birkin would give me cause for excessive salivation and admiration, even Kelly Rutherford when she swanked around the UES in GG with hers. Bah. Yes, Birkin, I love you with a supple leather heart.
And this was a long unthought-of post, in all it's shallow and materialistic grandeur, about me and my love love LOVE for bags. Yeah, too long I've been in the back seat with bags, yes? You thought I was totally off it all, no? No. Not off, never off. I work my bags behind the scenes, baby...behind the scenes! :P
Oh and to my Crescentian "besties" (looks meaningfully at Izrina), thanks for Friday night's iftar. SK, for pulling it all together with the food. Nurul, for having us all together in your home. And Nazreen, for the nightcap at Holland later. T'was all still perfection, more than ten years on. Pictures up later because I shouldn't be up now -it's nearly 6am!
Have a happy week, earthlings!

No comments:
Post a Comment