Finally....
.jpg)
.... I meet mah Nazreen!
And, since I am but of course the perfect dinner companion, I'm blogging in front of her. Tsk tsk. Where are my manners? Being a hardcore blogger should not equate to rudeness, yes? But one can't help it when one picks up free wireless from some random source (no... NOT "sauce"....hehe...nevermind...private joke between Nazreen and Raihan!) and feels compelled to blog right that instant. Despite the difficulty of viewing things on phone's tiny screen with one's berlolok eyes. Despite difficulty of typing with phone's tiny keys with one's fat fingers. Despite holding phone in weird angle in one's sweaty palms.
But in spite of all these despites, I'll just stop madness here. So I'll just end this post with this much as we continue to stuff our faces with sweetness and stuff our ears with....errr....nastiness. Heh. Okaylaah...not entirely nastiness. Fair share of niceness also, really!
Oh, Nazreen M.Y..it's been TOO long!
Oh, Nazreen M.Y..it's been TOO long!
Bring on the girl talk!
PS: To Umi, it was nice to meet you! Out of the blue, in the mess that is Tangs! Thanks for tegur-ing this blur sotong! And oohh...you're SOOO pretty! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment