Monday 12th May 2008
Got back from a Chennai quickie, my first ever quickie with TheBlueOnes, at seven in the morning. Slept like a rotten log till about 3pm, got woken up by the husband who was done with his classes for the day, went back to sleep for another hour in the comfort of his bushuk hug and woke up in a mad haste as I was scheduled to take my Basic Theory Test at Ubi at 4.30pm! Quickly showered and went to take (and pass!!) the test so that I can officially convert my Dubai license to the local one, like, finally!
Now, I can drive without having to bring my passport around to prove my Dubai residency status. Only the presence of my passport and my Dubai residency visa WITH my Dubai driving license would validate me to drive on Singapore roads without a Singapore license. Now, semua beres. Doesn't validate Dubai-style driving on Singapore roads though. Heh. Now I can consider taking riding classes. Well, once I've mustered enough courage to do it, that is. Pelan-pelan kayuh!
Thereafter, from Ubi, we tried to go to JB but the traffic jam was phenomenal, though unsurprising. Since I was firmly on an urgent mission, we had to get to Johor, by today so.......we parked in Woodlands and took the Bas Kilang Air-Con across the Causeway! RM1 per person, mind your heads, hold your breaths and pray as the bus takes a special route that gets you to the JB Customs in approximately five minutes, coolly bypassing the jam-packed cars, vans and bikes!
Got off the bus with relief, got our passports checked quickly (I love it that them flimsy white cards are no longer needed!) and took a five-minute walk over to City Square; a walk interestingly peppered with pirated DVD shops, cheap mamak barbers, dodgy sexual enhancement salesmen and money-changers with rates not as good as the money-changer dude at Simei Eastpoint.
And all this for what?
For this:-
Here. Now. Ouch.
I hope I'm not going to regret this.
:S
.jpg)

6 comments:
Hi can i know what u did to your hair at jb?
All the way there for that?!
Show me your after photos lah..then i say whether worth it or not.
For all you know, i'll be there in half hour. Heheheheeee...
Aku pon nak!!!
oh no wat did u do to ur lovely long long hair gurl?????
-nurul
i heard jb's hair saloons are cheap and good. share what you did and how it turned out ya? im sure it will be gorgeous. :)
I so so so agree with you on the moneychanger at Simei Eastpoint!!!
ya allah!!.. lol... dia punya sanggup..
oh well, i drove all the way up to get my nails done too.. hehe.
Post a Comment