Ten Days After

Wednesday 30th April 2008

I know I haven't been around here much.

But I have been around. Everywhere else but here, that is.

In case anyone was wondering, The 20th April this year was just as eventful and as special and as lovely as it was the past two years, if not better. I'll come to that later. That and my new blog layout, the one for our third year together. 

Yes, three lovely years. And counting. Things didn't get more difficult nor did they get easier...they just, well, changed. But the best change of all, my dear Babushuknya, is to love you more and more. Having said that, I'll see you, on the 7th of May, okay? In the meantime, miss me like I will miss you.

For those who cared, remembered or botherd, thanks for the birthday and anniversary wishes sent out via every channel possible. Yes, via Blogger, Facebook, Friendster, Hotmail, Lycos.... and on my new number on my spankin' new phone!!

Yes, I have a new line and a new moblie and if you didn't get my change-of-contact announcement SMS, means I've lost your number with my old phone. Oh you didn't know? The story was that I lost my phone but the catch is that.... I lost it yonks ago. Remember my beautiful Prada phone that my husband so painstakingly staked out in Birmingham even before it hit Singapore? I lost it last year in August, merely months after I got it and it took me THAT long to get over it and get another phone (no, not Prada this time...serik!) with my own number (because Azim and I have been sharing the number since we moved back from Dubai!)  so please text me your number on my old number (Azim's still using that one and hey, BOTH numbers have the numbers "2004" at the end, yo!) and I'll proudly put you into my contact list. :) 

So okay, I need to sleep. I'll be back with more stuff than the sap I slapped on here. Stay tuned but don't hold thy breath. 

Tersedak nanti.


PS: To a certain Auni Haniz (oh beautiful name!!), welcome to the world...like, finally! Will see you when your mummy's all settled at home, good and proper! To my sister, Zihan (4th May) and my sista, Izrina (7th May)....here's a fast-forward Happy Birthday to you two lovely lasses in my life. To all mah gurlies, girlies and gigglies, don't celebrate anything without me, hokay?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh no! hope im not too late happy belated bdae & anniversary..

ps:and check ur multiply inbox often ya. =)

Anonymous said...

patutlah kita message, dia tak layan ...